|Address||Saint George, ON N0E1N0
|For Sale By||Owner|
|More Info||Vintage, Antiques|
1800s VICTORIAN toddler’s DICKENSIAN BERET TAM navy velvet ADORABLE
… desirable & collectable antique textile / hand stitched …
beautiful to create a grouping for a Victorian Christmas setting – great for TV movie theatre prop ...
OTHER PHOTOS SHOWN ARE SAMPLES OF ITEMS AVAILABLE & IDEAS TO CREATE YOUR LOOK
• delightful toddler or young child’s antique poof beret
• this piece was very difficult to photograph due to dark richness of the blue velvet – cross between a deep cobalt royal & navy
• all hand stitched
• a few stitches have loosened over time as shown
• some velvet wear along edges – hole wear at inside turn over as shown (not on the outside of the hat)
• light blue lining – age related interior soiling as shown
• overall condition is very good
• measures approx.: 20” headband circumference
• height un-puffed approx.: 4 ½”H
• width across the top approx.: 10”
• origin unknown
• $60.00 – shipping available
6.25 x6.25 x6.75 .75 lbs.
PLEASE, CHECK YOUR TRASH / SPAM FOLDER FOR REPLIES
** pls. view poster’s other ads: NOT the USUAL SORT OF STUFF - SPECIALTY & RARE, odd & quirky, eclectic, interesting & unique; a number of children’s, classics, rare & first edition books; original fine art, Victorian mourning stuff, Native Indian, toys, military, bronzes, Asian, antique Masonic / Freemason & Odd Fellows, home décor, man cave, prints, signs, smokerama, retro, Art Deco, primitives, Victorian, museum pieces, tribal, Chinese antiques, MANTIQUES, police issue Glock holsters etc. **
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.