|Address||Saint George, ON N0E1N0
|For Sale By||Owner|
|More Info||Vintage, Antiques|
1920s interesting CANTON VIKING mechanical WRIST WATCH fabulous large face!
… second hand dial runs smooth & the hour hands work …
Note: Working condition just, unable to test for accuracy as I don’t know how to set the time & not comfortable fussing around with the watch
• possibly, Canton, Ohio – Hamden?
• red 13-24 hour numbering
• small red 5-60 minute numbering
• large bold black 1-12 hour numbering – the 12 is bold red
• small black 10-60 sweeping second hand face dial
• face may be porcelain?
• case – perhaps, nickel?
• only removed the back:
- serial # 3807797 / Canton / 17 jewels
- on the inside of the back cover is an etched fairly large anchor (very, very faint but, there)
- inside cover: discolouration as shown
• glass (crystal is free of cracks)
• measures: 1 ¾” Diameter including case
• untouched in every aspect – cleaning, etc. up to the end user
• would fit approx. ½” watch band
• guess to be the 1920s? Certainly has an Art Deco feel
• $200.00 – SHIPPING AVAILABLE
PLEASE, CHECK YOUR TRASH / SPAM FOLDER FOR REPLIES
** pls. view poster’s other ads for Not the Usual Stuff, SPECIALTY & RARE, the odd & quirky, eclectic, interesting & unique; a number of children’s, classics, rare & first edition books; original fine art, Native Indian, toys, military, bronzes, Asian, antique Masonic / Freemason & Odd Fellows, home décor, man cave, prints, signs, smokerama, retro, Art Deco, primitives, Chinese antiques, Victorian, museum pieces, tribal, mantiques, police issue Glock holsters etc. **