|Address||Edmonton, AB T6H3E7
|For Sale By||Owner|
I took an oil painting class this past summer and decided it wasn't for me. Now I have all these supplies that I'd like to let go of!
A list of all items:
(13) painting brushes, 3 unused.
(1) 1" Princeton Gesso Brush
(1) bamboo brush roll-up
(5) plastic palette knives
(1) Silicoil brush cleaning tank
(1) "The Masters" Brush Cleaner and Preserver, 2.5oz
(1) M. Graham Walnut Alkyd Medium, 8oz. Less than 1oz used.
(8) 21ml Winsor & Newton Artists' Oil Colours, including Winsor Yellow, Alizarin Crimson, Winsor Blue Red Shade (Phthalo), Winsor Green (Phthalo), Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber, Ivory Black, Titanium White. All unused.
(1) 120ml Winsor & Newton Artists' Oil Colour Winsor Blue Red Shade. Damaged tube, paint unused.
(8) 37ml Winton Oil Colours, including Lemon Yellow Hue, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Cadmium Red Hue, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, French Ultramarine, Phthalo Blue, Burnt Umber, Raw Umber. Various levels of use.
(1) Winton Oil Colour Titanium White, 200ml
(1) 8.4oz Winsor & Newton Artguard, barely used.
(1) Colour cup set, unused.
(1) Metal palette knife , unused.
I kept almost all of my receipts, showing that the value of the above items is over $311. I lost the receipt for the eight 21ml Winsor & Newton Artist's Oils, the colour cups, the metal palette knife and three of the brushes, all of which are unused.
I'm looking for $150 for the whole lot, o.b.o.
Please let me know if you're interested, I respond most quickly to texts but phone calls and emails are also fine. My name's Sam. Thanks a bunch!