|Address||Waterloo, ON N2K4C5
|For Sale By||Owner|
|More Info||Collectible Toys & Games|
I am selling 5 of my Vintage Toys from when I was a kid. (Each Item Is Priced Below).
They are all pretty cool.
Here is what they are:
1) Extremely Rare "Spin -A-Roo" - Brand new never opened. The original Jugglers plate from the 1960's. It sold for $0.98 back in the 60's. Made In Canada by the Richard S. Randall Company. It does have some water marking on the header but still all intact and unopened which is pretty cool. Because these were manufactured in Richmond Hill Canada these are very rare to find and extremely rare to find in the original packaging unopened. Not a single one on the internet! Selling this for $34.00
2) A Vintage 1970's Texas Ranger Cap Pistol. It has had a custom stock put on it as the original plastic one must have smashed off.
I am selling this for $4.50
3) A vintage original No.505 Etch A Sketch. Made by the Kelton Corporation for Peter Austin Mfg.Co. - It does not work the greatest but still looks good in a vintage toy collection. Selling it for $9.50
4) Pow-R-Puck / Pow R Puck - This vintage late 1960's item is a very rare item that could measure the speed of your shot. There was a dial that went from 0-100 mph and dial that could be set from low to high. Mine is used but in decent shape. I see some online missing the dial and still selling for $50.00 each or more. I see them online at the popular auction sites for a starting bid price of $150.00 each!!!! I have seen auctions where the selling price was $160.00 to $100.00 US dollars which translates to 35% more in Canadian dollars after the exchange.
I will sell this one for $78.00.
5) Vintage "Laser" brand Computer game Joystick. Works great. Switching for 128 Series or 286 Turbo XT Series.
Selling this for $16.50.
Pick up day or evening on Eastbridge Blvd. Waterloo, ON
Also I can get this delivered to an Oakville location also close to Bronte and Burlington for pick up near the intersection of Rebecca St. & Jones St. just 4 short minutes off the QEW and Bronte Road exit.