|Address||Waterloo, ON N2K4C5
|For Sale By||Owner|
I am selling a few collectible Vintage Kitchener Waterloo Glassware items from The famous LuLu's Bar ,Mongolian Grill, Oktoberfest and a Corona and Smokey Mountains shooter glass.
I have the following:
1) Two Martini Glasses with The Mongolian Grill screen printed on them. In perfect condition. Selling these for $5.00 each
2) Two 1980's Lulu's Roadhouse Shot Glasses with Handles. Lulu's was located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada it opened in 1984, but sadly closed it's doors in 2000. It was the World's Longest Bar.
These shot glasses are approx 4 inches tall x 1.5 inches wide at base. They are made of glass and have handles.
These shot glasses are a great collectible or conversation piece to add to your collection. Selling for $13.00 for the pair. They are in perfect condition.
3) One Tequila Cuervo Gold Shot glass. In perfect shape. Selling for $2.50.
4) One Kitchener Waterloo Oktoberfest Shooter Glass in perfect condition. Selling for $2.50.
5) One The Great Smokey Mountains Shot Glass in Perfect shape. Selling for $2.50.
I am free anytime day or night. Just touch base and we will set something up. Pick up will be at Eastbridge Blvd. Waterloo.
Also if you are near Burlington, Oakville or Bronte, ON I can get this to a pick up location 4 minutes from the QEW and Bronte Road Exit for a day or evening pick up.
I can also ship these anywhere in North America.