|Address||Eastbridge Blvd, Waterloo, ON N2K 4C5, Canada
|For Sale By||Owner|
|More Info||Vintage, Antiques|
Vintage Belle Isle Early 1910's Cast Iron Reel Mower
- Still Works great...cuts the grass even after 100 years old!! Could use a lube and blade sharpening.
- This mower is all Cast Iron, Steel and Wood.
- The handle is a hardwood in pretty darn good shape
- The trailer wheels are solid wood.
- The blade and handle mounts are steel
- The wheels and frame are Cast iron.
- The wheels have a star on them
Definitely a rare brand. I was unable to find and Belle Isle's online anywhere.
(If anyone can share any information about this or the company I would be very appreciative).
I am in the Eastbridge Area of Waterloo near Rim park and Conestoga Mall. Pick Up day or night.
Also I can get these delivered to an Oakville location for pick up near the intersection of Rebecca St. & Jones St. just a few short minutes off the QEW and Bronte Road.