|Address||London, ON N6B2B2
|For Sale By||Owner|
|More Info||Vintage, Antiques|
This packet includes older series of foldout maps of Algonquin Park as well as a 1944 map of Ontario. Seven old maps in total. Each Algonquin map focuses on a specific aspect of the parks. Make note of a rare unauthorized version (proofing map for corrections) of the Administration map. The various maps include: |
- Principal Watersheds originating within Algonquin Park, dated 1946, 19" x 24", excellent condition
- Topographic Map showing the Algonquin Provincial Park, 1946, 20" x 24", excellent
- Colonization Roads, 1946, 14" x 15", excellent
- Original Area Map & Additions since 1893, 1946, 10" x 14", excellent
- Exploration Routes through Huron & Ottawa territory, 1615-1854, 20" x 24", excellent
- Administration, Algonquin Park, 33" x 40", a few rips along folds. This appears to be the draft copy distributed in-house at Lands and Forests and used to create a final version. Features glued on legends with pencil crayon indicators, outlining $ amounts associated with timber management, fire protection, fish and wildlife, etc. Also names individuals doing those duties. One of a kind.
- Map of Ontario, 1944, a few rips along folds. 34" x 36". Includes 1941 population for Ontario towns and cities.
Price is firm.