|Address||London, ON N6G2M3
|For Sale By||Owner|
|More Info||Collectible Toys & Games|
Vintage Radio Controlled F-14 Tomcat USS Kitty Hawk Navy Jet Plane
Details & Features:
- Produced by New Bright 1990
- Nose tilts up and down during lift off & landing simulation
- Wings expand and retract for flight motion
- Lights up when jet engine or missile shooting
- Makes engine and missile sounds
- 2 figures in cockpit
- Size: 24" x 14" x 6"
- Operates with 4 AA Batteries, which are included.
- Missiles and battery cover are missing, (but batteries stay in) and one rear tail fin has been broken (see picture) but does not affect the operation or look of the plane
Cool to watch motion, listen to sounds, & display for posterity