|Address||216 Franklin Dr, Stratford, ON N5A 8A2, Canada
|For Sale By||Owner|
|More Info||Vintage, Antiques|
Very good vintage condition: no chips, no cracks,no damages, but does have age related crazing, which (I personally think) just adds to the charm for displaying; also gets much longer for functional usage, as the crazing released the stress from itself.
Measures approximately 6 3/4" high, 6 1/4" wide, and approximately 9 1/2" long from spout to handle.
You really need to have one Brown Betty Teapot, as:
1. Adderley Ceramics' British Heritage since 1700;
2. A considerable amount of time has been spent researching the Brown Betty teapot;
3. The teapot shape was designed from an original Brown Betty found in a garden shed in the UK, dating back to World War 2. This design is exclusive to Adderley Ceramics! Succeeding generations of Englishmen have proved that Brown Betty teapots make the best pot of tea in the world!
4. The shape of the pot causes the tea leaves to be gently swirled around as the boiling water is added, thus producing an exquisite infusion;
5. The Red Terracotta Clay with its Rockingham Glaze, coddles the brew and gives the perfect cup of tea. and these teapots also keep the water hotter for longer;
6. and so on......
Thanks for visiting!