|Address||Victoria Hall, 75 Bader Ln, Kingston, ON K7L 2S7, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Queen's University Hospitality Services by Sodexo|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
Food Services Supervisor
Queen’s University Hospitality Services by Sodexo manages the food service operations on Queen’s University campus. We are currently searching for qualified individuals for the role of Food Services Supervisor, both full and part time.
Successful candidates must possess excellent customer service skills and have an overall positive demeanor. Must also have the enthusiasm and passion to work as a committed member of a team to accomplish goals and meet customer needs. Candidate must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
A cover letter outlining your supervisory background is required.
• Organizing and delegating to staff, Including assignments and breaks.
• Follow all HACCP procedures.
• Responsible for daily safety checks.
• Responsible for monthly food and physical safety audits.
• To build a team work environment with all employees.
• Positive pro-active attitude toward all responsibilities and tasks.
• Commitment to client satisfaction and ensuring a successful experience for all
• Maximize time spent supervising, teaching, and dealing with customers.
MUST BE AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS
• Leadership: The ability to share a compelling vision for the business through challenging goals, and influencing others.
• Interpersonal/Communication Skills: The ability to express oneself clearly and effectively listen to others.
• Candidates must have the ability to provide excellent customer service and work efficiently in a face paced environment.
• Customer/Client Focus: Focuses on continually improving our client and customer relationships.
• Candidates must be team oriented and work well with others.
• Decision Quality: The ability to analyze a situation, identify alternative solutions and make appropriate decisions in a timely manner.
• Conflict Management: Can resolve conflict among team members, clients & customers equitably.
• Diversity: The willingness to work with individuals from all walks of life and integrate the differences that exist among others.
• Risk-Taking: Can demonstrate individual drive and accept responsibility for his/her actions.
Candidates are to email their applications. Please clearly identify the position you are applying to by typing “Application for Food Services Supervisor” in the subject line of your email.