|Address||1260 Gainsborough Rd, London, ON N6H 5K8, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Bellamere Winery & Event Centre|
Bellamere Winery & Events Centre is looking for Prep Cooks and Event Cooks!!!
At Bellamere we specialize in hosting memorable weddings and social celebrations, so making sure our guests have a great time and are served great tasting and great looking food is a must. That’s where you come in.
Here is a quick summary of the key responsibilities of the position
-Efficient food presentation
-Prepare food for service
-Maintain a safe and clean kitchen
- works well in a team environment and can be trusted to work independently
- has an understanding of safe food handling procedures (FST certification preferred but not required)
- learns new tasks quickly while also being able and will to preform repetitive tasks
- desires to continue their culinary education or just have a keen interest in food!
- enjoys working in a variety of environments, some heavy lifting (not more than approx 50lbs) will be required in order to do so
- able to take direction and follow instruction, while knowing themselves well enough to be comfortable asking for help as necessary
Who you are:
- someone between your 1st and 2nd years at culinary school or perhaps you love cooking and are considering a career change
- you want to work in an enjoyable, positive kitchen
- willing and able to reliably work weekends. We are an event driven kitchen and the length and amount of your shifts will be variable depending on the number and size of events; flexibility and adaptability are desired.
- have a reliable method of transportation- we are not directly on a bus route or operating during regular bus times
- able to start soon!
If you think you would be an excellent candidate to join our team, send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check us out at bellamere.com