|Address||London, ON N6A3G2
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Wok Box - South, North & Downtown|
As one of our Management Team, you'll enjoy plenty of work-related perks, such as company medical benefits, advancement opportunities, provided uniforms, meal discounts and more.
As a Manager you will be responsible for managing the operations and staff of a Wok Box restaurant, including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs, and systems. Participates in the achievement of store objectives. Participates in creating and maintaining a "People Excellence" environment and ensure that every customer has a delightful experience at Wok Box.
As one of our Management Team, some of your responsibilities include:
- Train, monitor, and comply with food safety procedures
- Work with management team to meet sales goals
- Manage food, paper, and labor costs
- Execute company policies and procedures
- Monitor food inventory levels
- Manage and maintain safe working conditions
- Ensure an 90+ scoring in operational Quality Assurance audits
- Manage all employees in a manner that maximizes retention
- Interview and recommend employees for hiring
- Provide proper training for all team members
- Maintain fast, accurate service and provide top-notch customer service to every guest that visits our restaurant.
The Manager will help to support the company by creating and maintaining an excellent work environment by providing leadership, direction, and development to subordinate, and team members alike.
• Restaurant Leadership/Management: 1 year