- On Kijiji since May 2015
- View poster's other Ads : La Taqueria North Van
|Address||, North Vancouver, BC,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
- 1 Year minimum experience as a CDP
Key responsibilities: (NOT LIMITED TO)
- Food Production, Mice En Place.
- Food Production Planning, forecasting orders to meet par levels.
- Helps supervise cooks and ensures quality standards set by the Chef are met.
- Helps produce and executes a purchase order to our different vendors
- Tackles Administrative duties for the Commissary kitchen, i.e. inputs invoices and credits.
- Ensure sanitary cooking conditions and appropriate safe food handling
- Works closely with the Chef and Sous Chef to ensure goals such as production plans, budgets, food cost, etc. are met.
- Helps orchestrate Logistics for the outlets Deliveries, and builds the invoices.
- FOOD SAFE certification
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office (spread sheets)
- Knowledge of Mexican Cuisine is an asset
- Knowledge of Spanish Language is an asset.
- One meal per shift
- Extended health care after three months
- Great competitive Salary and even Greater work hours (MON-FRI)