|Address||Dafoe, SK S0K 1C0, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
SAM’S STEAKHOUSE LOCATED IN DAFOE, SK IS NOW HIRING (1) FULL TIME FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR!!
We are located within at the 24/7 Travel Centre on Junction (highway) 6 & 16th in Dafoe, Saskatchewan, Canada. We are a busy restaurant serving members of the local community and those passing through. If you are a hard working, team play who loves a fast paced environment please apply today!
• JOB DUTIES:
Providing a high level of leadership to the restaurant and the employees.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Run the floor in a timely and smooth fashion by managing shift worker
• Be able to expedite a shift and help out in whatever position needed (cashier, food preparation, cleaning)
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required
• Do various computer tasks that involve ordering inventory, time keeping of shift workers etc.
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards (health and safety)
• Inspect kitchen and food service areas
• Handle customer satisfaction with food and service, and attend to complaints
Education & Experience
Completion of High School and 1-2 years in any supervisory role
WAGE: $14.50/hourly for 35 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY:
By mail- Sam’s Steakhouse. Highway 16 & 6. Dafoe, SK. S0K 1C0.
We welcome all to apply including Aboriginals, Veterans, New Comers to Canada, Seniors, Minorities and more!