|Address||St. John's, NL, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Veteran Friendly Learn More|
What is Olio all about
At Olio we connect people and make our community a brighter place- with pizza. We are a small pizza shop that thinks it can do big things.
We are committed to making our community a positive place to live and eat. This starts with making Olio a positive place to work. Our manager will help us build a fun, accountable, creative, and empowering culture for all Olio staff. This involves finding ways to excite, motivate, and challenge staff to do amazing things while ensuring they take pride in what we accomplish together at Olio.
Are you our manager?
Our manager will be responsible for helping us realize our vision. They must be a friendly self-starter with an ability to work independently, lead a team, and both accept and give constructive feedback. Our manager will be as comfortable in front of the pizza oven as they are behind a terminal or driving to the grocery store.
- Building the founding team
- Helping build the menu
- Setting-up all opening and closing checklists and other management tools
- Prep-cooking and pizza making
- Cash management
- Hiring and inspiring employees
- Other starting-a-pizza-shop stuff
What we are looking for
- Experience in the food service industry preferably with management experience
- A customer service orientation
- Experience making pizza and working a deck oven in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing kitchen staff
- Experience with a restaurant POS
- Candidates eligible for wage subsidies are welcome to apply
- Competitive compensation
- Educational opportunities after an initial probationary period
- Incentives to be determined after a probationary period
Applications due by 12:00 pm December 13, 2016
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org