|Address||Spruce Grove, AB T7X 0L1, Canada
New product on market!
-The ROK-chop is a quick easy to use system for cutting manufactured stones.
-Designed by masons in the field,it has been tested and has become a nessesity in any masons tool box!
- capable of cutting most stones, the Rok-chop uses ancient knowledge mixed with modern technology to achieve a clean natural cut.
- this product produced no dust!
- and minimal noise.
-designed AND built in Canada, the Rok-chop is very rugged and ready for our winters.
- don't let hoarding and winter work slow you down.
- using a Rok-chop for 90% of your stone work not only increases the health and moral of the crew, but also efficiency!
- masons using this tool can on average produce an extra 20-50 sqft per day!!
- giving both the workings and companies a larger profit gain in a shorter period of time.
- don't be left in the dust!!!
Contact Warrener Technologies Corp.