|Address||Edmonton, AB T5K1B7
|For Sale By||Owner|
I have 20 of the pictured unit for sale. Details/Specs below.
Choose between PSTN call and VoIP call :
- The telephone set connected to MIC-420ATA can make either PSTN call or VoIP call easily.
- When the MIC-420ATA is powered off, the connected telephone set can make PSTN call directly.
Following RFC-3261 SIP standard:
- Support password authentication using MD5 digest and RFC-2833 for DTMF relay.
Dynamic IP support( DHCP and PPPoE):
- Getting Ip from DHCP server using DHCP protocol or through ADSL modem using PPPoE protocol, automatically reconnect when PPPoE lost connection.
Passing through NAT devices:
- Support outbound-proxy configuration to make outgoing and incoming calls under any NAT devices (even under two layer NAT devices).
Remote software upgrade capability (via ftp):
- FTP protocol provides reliable remote upgrade through Internet.
Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology to ensure
superior audio quality:
- Hardware System on a Chip solution with built in DSP processor makes sure the perfect voice quality.
Support G.723.1 (6.3k/5.3k), G.729A/B, G.711(A-law/U-law)
voice codecs :
- Following ITU-T standard to support best compatibility.
Support Silence Suppression, VAD (Voice Activity Detection), CNG (Comfort Noise Generation) :
- Silence suppression can save about half of the network bandwidth needed during normal VoIP conversation.
Ping function supported:
- Ping other device in the Internet from MIC-420ATA to make sure the Internet connection is functional.
System status display on the LCD panel:
- User can easily know if the MIC-420ATA is working normally and monitor the system status (network status, registering status) from the LCD panel display.
A “PKT Trace” function is supported to display the packets received on the LCD panel to let administrator find the network problem on line.
Call with or without proxy server (direct IP dialing) :
- Following standard SIP protocol and is compatible with most of existing SIP Proxy server.
Provide easy configuration methods:
- By keypads on the phone set.
- By web browser.
Support RFC-3261, TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ICMP, ARP, DNS, DHCP, NTP/SNTP, FTP, PPPoE protocols
Interoperable with most of the existing SIP VoIP devices (IP-phone, gateway, proxy server)
The LAN/WAN Port works for paralleled Ethernet cable and crossed Ethernet cable.
Phone Port: 1xRJ11
Line Port: 1xRJ11
WAN Port: 1xRJ45 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
LCD Display: 2x16 characters
Power: Input: 100-240V AC Output: +12V DC, 350mA
Dimension: 14.6cm x 8 cm x 3.2 cm
Weight: 500 g
Op Temp: 32 - 104 F (0 - 40 C)
EMI Comp: UL/EN/FCC Class B