|Address||Edmonton, AB T5R0M9
|For Sale By||Owner|
|More Info||Industrial Items|
This factory new Choctaw H140 diesel heater is thermostatically remote controlled and is designed to heat spaces people occupy with your safety in mind.
Duel Carbon Monoxide detectors, fresh air mixing system and 3 redundant overheat shutdown systems combining alerts to keep you protected. Reheating and refreshing the Shelter air is this unit’s job making it 40% more efficient then other systems.
The heater is equipped to operate in extreme environmental conditions, rain or shine in winter its operational to minus -60 C/F whichever comes first.
The totally sealed environmentally insulated housing insures the heater is the quietest (72db at 15 feet) around, and because it’s a sealed housing when it’s time for storage no unwanted access to the inside during the off season.
• Duel Carbon monoxide detector safety with alerts
• Triple redundant overheat shutdown safety with alerts
• Housing Fan pressurization sensor safety
• Heated air return plenum 1500Cfm
• Adjustable fresh air mixing With the return air Duct
• 12 foot Insulated Air ducts, included
• Insulated and sealed heating unit
• Multi fuel Diesel, Bio Diesel, etc (20hrs burn time on 20ltrs)
• Light weight, portable with integrated wheels
• Internal fuel tank 60ltr or external fuel hookups included.
• Operations manual
Comes equipped with everything need to start the heating season.