|Address||Okotoks, AB T1S1B5
|For Sale By||Owner|
|More Info||Industrial Items|
STRONG-STOR MOBILE STORAGE UNITS.
DEALER INQUIRIES WELCOMED!
Interested in a PODS brand storage unit but not the expensive month-to-month rental contract? Look no further...
G4IS Modular Solutions Ltd. is pleased to introduce the most functional, STRONGEST commercial-grade mobile storage unit available on the Canadian market: Strong-Stor mobile storage units.
Visit us at: www.g4ismodular.ca
The same strong structural framework as a steel shipping container with wooden floor, however with the greatly improved appearance of a flat-wall panel unit.
Plus the functionality of a steel roll-up door!
STRONG-STOR units are also stackable upon themselves.
STRONG-STOR units are not subject to the same strict municipal bylaws as a standard steel shipping container. (check with your local jurisdiction)
STRONG-STOR units offer a premium storage solution for:
outdoor commercial goods storage, detached garages, mini-storage facilities, RV Storage facilties, farms or acreages, cabins or anywhere off-the-grid. Re-claim your attached garage by placing a Strong-Stor unit in your backyard!
The flat-pack design of these units means that transportation and logistics is a breeze.
- 7.5FT WIDE X 16FT LONG X 8FT HIGH
- provides 120 SQ.FT footprint; 27,000L of storage space!
- equipped with 7.5ft high steel roll-up door. Lockable, weatherproof & secure
- roll-up doors available on 1-end (or) both ends of the unit.
By far the STRONGEST mobile storage units on the market today:
- MAX OPERATING GROSS WEIGHT: 14,000LB
- TARE WEIGHT: 2,600LB
- ALLOWABLE STACKING LOAD: 2 HIGH FULLY LOADED
Unlike wooden stick-built garage packages, Strong-Stor units dont require paved pads - go ahead and compare the building cost per square foot!
For customers in remote locations, the flat-pack design of these units means that transport is a fraction of the cost of an assembled unit:
- Qty 5 Strong-Stor units ship flat-packed inside a single 20ft side-open shipping container. 10 units will ship inside a 40ft shipping container.
- Each Strong-Stor unit is individually flat-packed with all components included, such that units can be re-distributed individually to its final location.
- Strong-Stor unit assembly is very simple, estimated at just 5manhours per unit, only hand tools required.
- Roll-up door available on 1 end of the unit (or) both ends, as desired.
- Wall panels composed of holypan composite material – same material used in fire truck and ambulance vehicle bodies – very strong and secure, however lightweight.
Contact G4IS modular today to see the future of mobile storage!
Viewings by appointment only.
Dealer inquiries welcome!
Call us at 1-877-778-3866