About the Poster
Sign in or register to see this poster's details, including:
  • When they joined Kijiji
  • How quickly they respond
    Close
    Typical response time is a range that is based on a poster's overall reply activity, through either email or in-app messaging. Learn more
  • Other ads they have posted
  • Phone number (if available)
Contact Poster

Important Safety Warning:

Take steps to make your Kijiji transactions as secure as possible by following our suggested safety tips. Read our Safety Tips.

Date Listed 15-May-17
Price
$449.00
Address Parksville, BC V9P2C5
View map

For Sale By Owner

  • Description
Description
Fresh Start Laser Therapy clients are not just clients, their raving fans!! So check out our Facebook page to read THEIR opinions, posted by them... bad and good @ www.facebook.com/laserquit

Our clients love us and have had us back repeatedly with more and more friends and family "trying it out"!!

Fresh Start Laser Therapy has amazing success rates! 94% of our quitters will tell you the treatment works, whether you are ready to quit or not...

We have found a way that people are actually quitting smoking! We believe this is because of our approach. Remember that you have an addiction and like any other addiction, you will struggle with this a little bit for the rest of your life BUT we will teach you how to to stay quit! For those clients who do start again (for whatever reason - this IS an addiction) come back again!

Similar to the pill option, we remove the craving - only in a natural way using your own body by releasing endorphins that simulate the craving for nicotine, leaving only habits to break!! 85% of our clients leave the our clinic and "forget to smoke" while the other 15% do struggle, we will teach you how to deal with that struggle while also making it easier to quit!

A 20 minute consultation, followed by a 20 minute relaxation treatment will make you a non-smoker in less than one hour!!

What do you really have to lose? 94-96% LONG TERM SUCCESS RATES!!!

Call or text 250.571.9879 for more information or to book your appointment!!

Check out our website at www.laserquittherapy.ca for more information and to book your appointment!

WE CAN COME TO YOU!!

With a prescription from a doctor stating only "Quit smoking cold laser therapy" makes the treatment a medical expense on your income tax.

The price is $449 and one followup is included

Please contact Meridee at (250) 571-9879

The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.

Visits: 
Sponsored Links:

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: