|Address||Mount Pearl, NL A1N1N1
|For Sale By||Owner|
I'm looking to sell my GoPro Hero 2 camera, as well as the many accessories along with it. The camera itself is in very good condition and has never been abused, adult owned, and in a smoke-free home. I original bought the camera back in 2013 when the GoPro Hero 3 had launched (due to it being an older model and being on sale) and used it for trips to Florida, etc. The GoPro comes with its original battery and USB cable.
Some of the accessories that come with it are:
- Battery pack (extends the battery length to double)
- LCD screen (to preview shots before recording)
- Blue-grip handle (great for holding the camera while walking around)
- Window/car mount (great for mounting inside on a windshield)
- Diving housing (I use it as a main housing, but gives the GoPro a more flat front to press it against glass, etc.)
- Floaty backdoor (never lets your GoPro sink)
- Flotation device (used when attaching the car mount to a boat, as the mount is quite heavy)
- Head Mount
- Chest Mount
- Custom lens cap (small black cover)
- Two 16GB micro-SD cards w/adapters (High-speed class 10)
- One 16GB SD card (High-speed class 10)
- Lowpro Slingshot 202 camera bag
And much, much more including different mounting pieces, sticky pads (3M), humidity pads (keeps moisture out during hot days), housings, screws, etc.
The reason i'm selling it is because I don't really use it a whole lot when going on trips now-a-days, compared to when I first got it, so it's better for someone who will use it to buy it.
Looking for $300 OBO since there is a lot of accessories
Serious inquiries only, no low balls!