- On Kijiji since July 2015
- View poster's other Ads : Factory Outlet Trailers
|Address||Edmonton, AB T5K1H5
|For Sale By||Dealer|
14K - 7 x 18 HD Equipment Trailer by Canada Trailers
NOW: $ 5,925.00 – ALL IN AND OUT THE DOOR! DELIVERY TO EDMONTON INCLUDED!
OR PAYMENTS AS LOW AS: $129.44/MONTH O.A.C.
***Guaranteed Lowest Price - Call for Details! Others Talk About It - We DELIVER***
Factory Outlet Trailers
Give Us a Call at 855-845-6239 and Speak to a Trailer Expert Today!!
Visit Our Website www.fot.ca to View Our Full 500+ Trailer Inventory!!
• TIRE SIZE: ST235/80R16 LRE
• DECK WIDTH: 80"
• DECK LENGTH: 18'
• DECK HEIGHT: 24”
• TONGUE LENGTH: 52”
• EMPTY WEIGHT: 2,535 lbs.
• GVWR: 14,000 lbs.
• TANDEM 7,000 lbs. AXLES
• 16” RADIAL TIRES - With a radial design there is better handling, mainly due to the tread being independent from the sidewall so side wall flexing does not alter tread pattern. This leads to better traction with less heat build up resulting in greater tire wear with better fuel economy!
• ELECTRIC BRAKES ON ALL AXLES
• SLIPPER SPRING SUSPENSION
• 12,000 lbs. HD JACK
• 2-5/16” ADJUSTABLE COUPLER - An adjustable coupler allows the height of the coupler to be quickly changed without needing multiple ball mounts on the tow vehicle. The coupler can also be easily changed in the event that a pintle ring needs to be utilized.
• 5’ SPRING ASSISTED UPRIGHT RAMPS - Structural channel is used in order to provide a strong and durable ramp.
• STABILIZER JACKS ON REAR – Assists in securing trailer for loading/unloading.
• STAKE POCKETS & RUB RAIL – For tie down/ratchet strap points OR to build sides on the trailer with rub rails designed to protect chains, straps or whatever you are securing your cargo with!
• PRESSURE TREATED WOOD FLOOR - Whether you are in the heat of summer or tough winter conditions, our floors will hold up to the test.
• SPARE TIRE MOUNT
• POWDER COATED - This finish is stronger, provides a better shine, and is much more consistent than many of the trailers in the industry.
• SCORPION BRAND COATING - Scorpion commercial solutions are designed to be tough. Tough enough for the rigors of industrial use and abuse.
• SEALED BEAM L.E.D. LIGHTS - This lighting is brighter, more dependable, and uses less power from the tow vehicle.
• HARNESS SYSTEM - The sealed wiring is protected from the elements and since the harness is modular, repairs are easy and fast when needed.
• TRANSPORT CANADA & D.O.T. APPROVED LIGHTING