- On Kijiji since June 2014
- View poster's other Ads : Action Trailers
|Address||4728 Egremont Drive, Strathroy, ON, N7G 3H3
|For Sale By||Dealer|
NO BULL PRICING - WE OFFER THE BOTTOM LINE PRICE RIGHT OFF THE BAT -
2017 All Aluminum Tandem Axle landscape/utility trailer - easy loading - 82" x 16' tandem $4,049.00 + tax or finance oac for $86
*** ATV RAMPS ON THIS UNIT ***
3 year warranty - only with Action Trailers
Will never rust or rot like all other steel trailers + built heavy and comes loaded with many standard features:
Action trailers advantage features:
- (2) 3500lb axles on this unit - this trailer has a payload capacity of 5000lbs.
- Electric brake on one axle with battery breakaway upgrade
- Drop axle upgrade to lower trailer and make it easier to load/ unload - Upgraded feature that is built into the cost of this model
- Triple tube tongue upgrade
- Welded on spare tire bracket FREE with every trailer - other companies charge extra or not even have this as an option
- Sealed wiring into tubular frame - Our sealed wiring is a great feature for our Canadian climate to not only prevent corroded wiring but also prevents any loose wires under the frame that can get caught up on road debris, since our wiring is concealed in the frame and not exposed like other trailers.
- 15'' Wheel upgrade for less bounce and wear - other trailers use 14'' or 13''
- Easy lube hub upgrade for quick maintenance
- Powdercoated silver wheel upgrade to help prevent rust wheels - lots of trailers you will see will have white rims, which rust faster.
- Tubular tongue upgrade for a stronger structure - not c channel like other companies use
- Tube uprights and top rail - compare against angle iron which is not nearly as strong.
- LED light upgrade for brighter more efficient lighting - all sealed into the frame with no wiring exposed. Every light has been upgraded to LED, not just the tail lights as some companies offer.
- Rear ramp aluminum gate upgrade that folds into the bed of the trailer to allow the longer material to overhang off the back end.
- Marine treated deck
- Spring loaded rear ramp gate pins - lots of companies use regular pins that you set down and loose, where ours our built onto the trailer to prevent that from happening.
- Zinc coated hard wear on axles - to prevent rusted u-bolts and shackles - look at other companies who just use painted hardware that rusts.
- Zinc coated coupler upgrade - not your black painted coupler that rusts as some companies use on their aluminum trailers.
- 2 5/16'' Ball standard with tongue jack and safety chains.