- On Kijiji since June 2014
- View poster's other Ads : Action Trailers
|Address||4728 Egremont Drive, Strathroy, ON, N7G 3H3
|For Sale By||Dealer|
SCREWLESS EXTERIOR PKG IS #1 UPGRADED FEATURE W/ DIAMOND PLATED TRIM ALL AROUND THE TRAILER + .40 THICKER ALUMINUM.
Get the BESTpricing and superior Quality with our 2017 Atlas 8 x 20 enclosed multi purpose cargo/ auto hauler with 6 inches extra height for $7735.00 w/ radial tire upgrade - Pay only $163 monthly oac
UPGRADED 16'' OC ROOF AND FLOOR TO MAKE IT SUPERIOR THAN OUR COMPETITION WHO USES 24'' OC ROOF AND FLOOR CROSS MEMBERS
Quality for price, we guaranteed this is the best deal !
CLEAR L.E.D Tail Light Upgrade - Long narrow strips - Brighter at night, long life span and they also look sharp (Alot of our competition only offers regular incandescent lights or only upgrade to L.E.D tail lights, not all around with clear lenses )
3/8'' BIRCH PLYWOOD Walls with 16'' OC beams - Great for hanging hooks and shelves, but also provides a stronger structure - most trailers you see out there use chip board material or cheaper yellow pine
3/4" Advantech Floor - Moisture resistant, does not swell up or warp like plywood. This floor is an engineered wood that has a warranty for 5 years by the manufacturer for commercial use, compare this to plywood like all the other companies out there (Plywood swells up and warps when exposed to water or moisture)
Undercoated Wheel Wells + Frame - (We are the only company that undercoats the wheel wells + install a 4' high vapor barrier that wraps all around the trailer to prevent electrolysis between the steel and aluminum) Undercoating only last for a few years, before it wears off, which is why we put a second protection method, our 4' high vapour barrier to prevent steel and aluminum from ever meeting each other, so there's no reaction between the two different metals that will rot your trailer. No other company does this the way our trailers are built. Come by our show room to see what we are talking about.
One piece aluminum roof with .80 metal roof upgrade. Most companies use .30 or .40 thick roofs, although with the large amount of snow we get in Ontario we upgrade ours to .80 so it will with stand the heavy snow load with out worrying about to shoveling off your trailer every snow dumping we get.
Even the little things such as using empi-guarded powdered screws so the screw heads match the trailers color and are not rusting in less than year like most of our competitions. We also undercoat the wheel wells so salt doesn't wreck the trailers exterior finish. Even the nitty gritty details we do such as caulking off the bottom trim so salt does not get in behind the trim and create electrolysis. If you look at most trailers out there you will just see the bottom trim screwed on, which leaves gaps where salt can enter and has no where to go. ( It's the little things like this that no other dealer does because it's time consuming and more expensive. Compare around and look for these features, we did and that's why we build our trailers to out last our tough Canadian winters and our competition.
- Scewless exterior panel upgrade - smooth look and easy to logo and clean
- .40 metal upgrade - std is .30 and shows the waves and is not as strong as .40
- Diamond plated trim 12'' high all around the bottom of the trailer.
- Radial tire upgrade with chrome center caps - NO BIAS TIRES
- 3500lb Dexter axles with 7000lb GVWR + easy lube bearings + all wheel electric brakes
- 15'' tires - smooth for towing with Nitrogen filled tires to make the tire life expectancy 30% more than regular air + less chance of tire blowout
- 36'' Side access door with aluminum frame built within - not the cheaper wood frames that warp down the road as most manufacturers build
- Rear ramp door with double spring assist + flap - 4000lb rated
- Aluminum framed side access door - will not warp or swell like plywood ( competition )
- Roof vent - air circulation ( very important, especially in the hot summer days )
- 4- LED Dome lights w/ wall switch - to see at night - alot of companies only offer you one light w/ no wall switch
- 24'' Diamond plated stone guard - looks sharp but also protects from stone damage
** Note that this trailer comes with a 6'' triple tube frame, - Our triple tube 6'' frame is much stronger and will not twist, unlike standard A frame car haulers/cargo trailers
3 yr Warranty + 5 yr on Advantech floor
What it comes down to is how long do you want your trailer to last? A few years or a few decades - take this into consideration when choosing your trailer.
Frequently asked questions:
Payment methods - cheque, debit and cash
For any other questions please give us a call, we do build custom trailers as well ( check out more of our ads - at view poster ads ) - top right hand where you reply
Please give us call #1-866-885-2569
Our dealership is located just outside of London, West on Fanshawe Park Rd
( Please call ahead of time to check availability )