- On Kijiji since June 2014
- View poster's other Ads : Action Trailers
|Address||4728 Egremont Drive, Strathroy, ON, N7G 3H3
|For Sale By||Dealer|
2017 Atlas 6' X 12' tandem axle Enclosed Contractors Cargo trailer with Enhancement Package
$4599.00 or $99.00 a month with zero down OAC Lease to own
UPGRADED FEATURES FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE:
- 16'' OC ROOF - rather than 24'' OC
- 16'' OC FLOOR - rather than 24'' OC
- STAINLESS STEEL DOOR HOLD BACKS
- RV FLUSH LOCK DOOR
- LED LIGHTS ALL AROUND
Quality for price, guaranteed the best deal !
Main Product Feature Differences: (Please make sure you compare these to our competition when pricing around, most trailer companies lure you in with sale prices or discounts, all we ask is for you to compare our specs & price with theirs to see who really has the best deal)
- .80 Aluminum metal roof cove- other companies use .30 which can buckle and dent with snow
- Interior height 6'3'' - compare this to 6' with most other models
- LED lights all around the trailer with clear lenses - compare this regular incandescent lights and red and orange lenses
4 LED Interior lights - compared to 1-2 with most other companies
RV Flush lock door upgrade on side door rather than a bar lock that rusts out and does not allow you to get out of the trailer from the inside like our flush does.
- 16'' OC wall construction with 6'' frame tube rails capped off. - other companies may use smaller 4'' frames uncapped and 24'' oc wall spacing
- Dexter 3500lb axles with 3 yr warranty
ALL AROUND CLEAR L.E.D Light Upgrade - Long narrow strips - Brighter at night, long life span and they also look sharp (Alot of our competition only offers regular incandescent lights or only upgrade to L.E.D tail lights, not all around with clear lenses )
3/8'' Walls with 16'' OC beams - Great for hanging hooks and shelves, but also provides a stronger structure - most trailers you see out there are only 24'' OC NOT 16''
3/4" Advantech Floor - Moisture resistant, does not swell up or warp like plywood. This floor is an engineered wood that has a warranty for 5 years by the manufacturer for commercial use, compare this to plywood like all the other companies out there (Plywood swells up and warps when exposed to water or moisture)
Undercoated Wheel Wells + Frame - (We are the only company that undercoats the wheel wells + install a 4' high vapor barrier that wraps all around the trailer to prevent electrolysis between the steel and aluminum) Undercoating only last for a few years, before it wears off, which is why we put a second protection method, our 4' high vapor barrier to prevent steel and aluminum from ever meeting each other, so there's no reaction between the two different metals that will rot your trailer. No other company does this the way our trailers are built. Come by our show room to see what we are talking about.
One piece aluminum roof with .80 metal roof upgrade. Most companies use .30 or .40 thick roofs, although with the large amount of snow we get in Ontario we upgrade ours to .80 so it will with stand the heavy snow load with out worrying about to shoveling off your trailer every snow dumping we get.
Caulking off the bottom trim so salt does not get in behind the trim and create electrolysis. If you look at most trailers out there you will just see the bottom trim screwed on, which leaves gaps where salt can enter and has no where to go. ( It's the little things like this that no other dealer does because it's time consuming and more expensive. Compare around and look for these features, we did and that's why we build our trailers to out last our tough Canadian winters and our competition.
- 3500lb Dexter Spring axles with 7,000lb GVWR + easy lube bearings + all wheel electric brakes
- 36'' Side access door with aluminum frame built within - not the cheaper wood frames that warp down the road as most manufacturers build
- Aluminum framed side access door - will not warp or swell like plywood ( competition )
- 1 Roof vent - air circulation ( very important, especially in the hot summer days )
- 4- Dome lights w/ 1 wall switchs - to see at night - alot of companies only offer you one light w/ no wall switch
- 24'' Diamond plated stone guard - looks sharp but also protects from stone damage
3 yr Warranty + 5 yr on Advantech floor
What it comes down to is how long do you want your trailer to last? A few years or a few decades - take this into consideration when choosing your trailer.
- E track for walls or flooring $59 for 10' strip
Also note we do accept all methods of payment ( Cash, debit, and certified cheques )
Please give us call #1-866-885-2569
Our dealership is located just outside of London, West on Fanshawe Park Rd
( Please call ahead of time to check availability )