- On Kijiji since June 2014
- View poster's other Ads : Action Trailers
|Address||4728 Egremont Drive, Strathroy, ON, N7G 3H3
|For Sale By||Dealer|
( SAVE THE MOST $$$ with our new 2017 Action Trailers HD 7' X 12' Hydraulic 7 ton dump)
$7994.00 or $170 per month based on a lease to own with $0 down OAC
Make sure you compare specs when pricing around with other companies, theirs a few companies that price you out with the bear minimum specs to draw you into their factories or dealerships, then hit you up with all the extra's when you get there. Not is that misleading but also frustrating, so for your own benefit please compare our specs, to make sure your getting the MOST for your dollar !
COMES STANDARD WITH MORE OPTIONS THAN COMPETITORS MODELS:
- FREE TARP KIT WITH STEEL CASING WORTH $399.00
- Reinforced side walls and heavier rear gate upgrade - BRAD NEW FEATURE
- Ramps to haul equipment up and down
- 12'' OC Cross member upgrade - not 24'' OC ( this eliminates the bed from buckling when heavier equipment/loads are in the trailer)
- Slipper spring suspension
**- Powdercoated paint with rust inhibitor upgrade**
- Telescopic hoist - 3 stage with highest degree dump angle
- LED Lights all around - much brighter and will last longer for you.
- Adjustable coupler - take the whole hitch off at night for security as well have the option of switching to pintle hook up or ball
- Larger tool box
- 10 ply 8 bolt Radial tire upgrade from std bias ply ( $200 + upgrade with other dealers, where ours comes standard with )
- Powdercoated silver rims - not cheap white rims that rust out much faster - most companies use these
- Self adjusting brakes ( brake pads last longer which saves you more money ! )
- Additional brackets at rear of trailer for hooking tarp into and provides an easier hook up - others do not have this option
- Adjustable drop leg jack for fast and easy hookup
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ OVER THE DIFFERENCES WITH OUR PRODUCT
- Note the rest of our competitors trailers are only 80'' wide or 72'', where our trailer is 83``wide , not only is this easier for getting equipment in and out, but allows you to put more material inside the box to haul
- Larger tool box upgrade to house the pump/battery with the rest of the box - this way nothing gets damaged and you can actually use the tool box for tools rather than the box be consumed by the mechanics and have no room.
Upgraded tongue jack with drop leg and grease nipple - this options allows you to hook and unhook your trailer much faster and your not replacing jacks every year or so like what all my competitors offer. Its the little things that add up, which make our trailer superior
Never adjust brake upgrade - self adjusting brakes (forward motion) saves you money in replacing brakes in the future
- Adjustable coupler on front of trailer - this allows you to move the coupler or pintle ring up or down to adjust to the proper height where the trailer will sit level. Having this option eliminates having to carry multiple receivers as well allows you to remove the whole coupler for security at night. With no coupler there, there is no way for anyone to steal your trailer
- 5 welded on d-rings to frame for tying down equipment
- Radial tire upgrade - 235/80R16 - 10 PLY ( most trailers come standard with Bias ply which are a price point tire and have a short life expectancy ) Radial tires are a better compound and last much longer which in turn saves you money.
- Powder coated paint job - beats regular primed and painted - Powder-coating will last longer
- Powder coated rims 16'' - all other companies only offer white wheels which rust out in the matter of a year
- Flush lock tool box upgrade at no charge - Our new style of tool box also comes with a divider so half of it can be used for tools and misc and the other half is the pump and battery. Most companies have there whole tool box occupied with the pump and battery where there's no room to put anything else
- Sealed in lights at the top of the box so they do not bust - compare this to lights that sit below the bed that will constantly have to be replaced.
- All wheel brakes with (2) 7000lb axles (14,000 LB GVWR )
- HD diamond plated fenders - walk on fenders
- 20' Hand remote
- Tarp kit with additional with steel cover casing to protect tarp kit from weathering and debris
- Skid steer pkg with ramps and stabilizer jacks at the rear of the trailer for support - all of other dealers charge extra for this upgrade which should be standard when loading equipment.
The bottom line is everyone you are going to see advertise/ talk to is going to say that they have the best trailer, all we ask is to make sure you are comparing apples to apples and compare the options we list above and the differences with our product with our competitors to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck.
Frequently asked questions:
Payment methods - certified cheque, debit, financing, e-transfer and cash
Please give us call #1-866-885-2569
Our dealership is located just outside of London, West on Fanshawe Park Rd
( Please call ahead of time to check availability )