- On Kijiji since June 2014
- View poster's other Ads : Action Trailers
|Address||4728 Egremont Drive, Strathroy, ON, N7G 3H3
|For Sale By||Dealer|
2016 ATLAS ENCLOSED CARGO TRAILER 7' X 14' WITH SCREWLESS EXTERIOR & 3 YR WARRANTY FOR $5594 OR FINANCE FOR $0 DOWN $120 MONTHLY OAC
** This trailer comes standard with more upgrades than most of our competitors. Please make sure you compare specs so you know your getting the best bang for your buck**
- .40 Exterior aluminum panel upgrade for smooth clean look and less chance of showing dents and impressions + eliminates the wavy panel look as most black trailers show
- Screwless exterior panels to eliminate rusted/broken off screw heads - easy to decal as well
- 16'' OC roof, walls and floor - strongest built in its class - compare with 24'' OC on other models
- Diamond plated trim all around the trailer to protect the bottom of the aluminum panels from dents and scratches as well give a nicer overall appearance.
- Rear Barn doors with added height to avoid hitting your head
- LED lights all around, clearance, tail, fender - We use these LED lights because their brighter lights that last longer.
- Powdercoated silver wheel upgrade - lets face it, white rims rust very fast and they don't look the nicest. Our powdercoated silver wheels have a nicer apperanse + will hold up longer to rust.
- RV flush lock door upgrade to make access in and out much easier than your standard bar lock.
- 4 interior lights with 1 wall switches - most trailer have only 1 or 2 lights
- Stainless steel door hold backs - compared to plastic that break.
CLEAR L.E.D Tail Light Upgrade - Long narrow strips - Brighter at night, long life span and they also look sharp (Alot of our competition only offers regular incandescent lights or only upgrade to L.E.D tail lights, not all around with clear lenses )
3/8'' Walls with 16'' OC beams - Great for hanging hooks and shelves, but also provides a stronger structure - most trailers you see out there are only 24'' OC NOT 16''
3/4" Advantech Floor - Moisture resistant, does not swell up or warp like plywood. This floor is an engineered wood that has a warranty for 5 years by the manufacturer for commercial use, compare this to plywood like all the other companies out there (Plywood swells up and warps when exposed to water or moisture)
Undercoated Wheel Wells + Frame - (We are the only company that undercoats the wheel wells + install a 4' high vapor barrier that wraps all around the trailer to prevent electrolysis between the steel and aluminum) Undercoating only last for a few years, before it wears off, which is why we put a second protection method, our 4' high vapour barrier to prevent steel and aluminum from ever meeting each other, so there's no reaction between the two different metals that will rot your trailer. No other company does this the way our trailers are built. Come by our show room to see what we are talking about.
One piece aluminum roof with .80 metal roof upgrade. Most companies use .30 or .40 thick roofs, although with the large amount of snow we get in Ontario we upgrade ours to .80 so it will with stand the heavy snow load with out worrying about to shoveling off your trailer every snow dumping we get.
Even the little things such as using empi-guarded powdered screws so the screw heads match the trailers color and are not rusting in less than year like most of our competitions. We also undercoat the wheel wells so salt doesn't wreck the trailers exterior finish. Even the nitty gritty details we do such as caulking off the bottom trim so salt does not get in behind the trim and create electrolysis. If you look at most trailers out there you will just see the bottom trim screwed on, which leaves gaps where salt can enter and has no where to go. ( It's the little things like this that no other dealer does because it's time consuming and more expensive. Compare around and look for these features, we did and that's why we build our trailers to out last our tough Canadian winters and our competition.
- 3500lb Dexter spring axles with all wheel electric brakes
-36'' Side access door with aluminum frame built within - not the cheaper wood frames that warp down the road as most manufacturers build
- Aluminum framed side access door - will not warp or swell like plywood ( competition )
** Note that this trailer comes with a 6'' triple tube frame , most of our competition has a 4'' or 6'' A frame ** - A triple tube 6'' is much stronger and will not twist ( The biggest thing when comparing around is to make sure you are comparing spec to spec, there is lots of individuals and companies out there that advertise cheaper prices, that is because you are getting a cheaper trailer, keep our specs on hand when comparing to see what you are actually getting )
3 yr Warranty + 5 yr on Advantech floor
What it comes down to is how long do you want your trailer to last? A few years or a few decades - take this into consideration when choosing your trailer.
For any other questions please give us a call, we do build custom trailers as well ( check out more of our ads - at view poster ads ) - top right hand where you reply to
Please give us call #1-866-885-2569
Our dealership is located just outside of London, West on Fanshawe Park Rd
( Please call ahead of time to check availability )