- On Kijiji since June 2014
- View poster's other Ads : Action Trailers
|Address||4728 Egremont Drive, Strathroy, ON, N7G 3H3
|For Sale By||Dealer|
MORE OPTIONS AND FEATURES THAN THE TRITON SNOW CAP - BUT 4 LESS MONEY ( SALE PRICE ON FOR ONLY A LIMITED TIME ) - FITS LONG TRACK SLEDS
2017 Pro Starr fully enclosed snow cap design is great for protecting your sleds from ice/snow, road debris, and anything else our Canadian winters decide to throw at them. Avoid the hassle in dealing with open trailers and canvas covers that tear up and get your machine slushy & dirty !
2017 PRO STAR SALE PRICE for 101'' X 12' (Deluxe) SNOW CAP $4799 ( comes with matts, glides, tongue jack ) no hidden costs with extra's !
ONTARIO'S DISTRIBUTOR FOR SLED SHED TRAILERS (GET THE LOWEST PRICING ON ALL ALUMINUM SNOW MOBILE TRAILERS) NO MORE RUST & LIGHT WEIGHT
Please read the differences between our product quality and our competitors, so you can compare the information on our models. Everyone in sales is always going to tell you that they are selling you the best trailer in the market, but here at Action Trailers we try to educate you (the consumer) to understand the differences between the product quality and features that our models come standard with.
It's worth your time to read the differences so you can understand that not every trailer is built the same
- Smooth screwless side panel upgrade – not corrugated like other units
- Triple tube tongue ( wishbone ) NEW for 2017 models only -
- New tilt prop gas shock assist to hold the deck up in the air while in the tilt position, as well makes a smoother cushion for when your coming down.
- 6'' frame rail all around trailer - compare with 3'' with other companies
- Front tongue jack with swivel wheel to roll around easily – others charge extra for this
- Ski glides and traction matts are included in the price + installed for FREE – other companies can charge up to $400-$500 + for these options (you need them, so why not just have them installed from the experts - only for limited time )
- Integrated ski tie down bars that adjust the full length of the trailer for versatility. ( other companies only use the cheaper welded on wing nuts which are not versatile )
- Thicker 5/8’’ Marine grade flooring upgrade – compared to ½’’ with other companies.
- 10'' fat boy snow tire upgrade - compared to 8''
- Upgraded front access door 60'' X 30'' ( compare this to 48'' X 20'' ) on other models. Having a larger door opening is great for easier access to tie down the snowmobiles & four-wheelers
- Stronger frame cap covers ( ours are 2'' x 1'') on the main structure compare to other models that only have 1 1/4'' x 1''
Our uprights are 1'' x 1'' as well compared to 3/4'' x 3/4'' ( little things like this make a difference in the structural integrity & durability )
The interior height is upgraded on both 10' & 12' models to allow for 58'' at the shortest point ( this is great for putting in four-wheelers, motorcycles etc. ) Look at other models and they're 54'' or less at the shortest point
( Our model becomes more universal with this feature for other trailering needs )
- 101'' Wide ( more room than Triton's model at only 98'' )
- Both units also come with a side vent std ( compare this to other models with no ventilation at all for gas fumes to escape )
- Additional drip rail along cap - most of our competitors models don’t come with this and that’s why their caps leak
- Safety chains with quick connect pins on cap cover to secure the cap to the bottom frame when you close the lid ( sounds simple and easy, but everyone else uses cheap hitch pins which get lost and are also difficult to slip on in the dark or cold weather )
Wiring is one of the biggest issues with every trailer in Ontario. We get so much salt and calcium chloride on the roads that eat away at the wiring and corrosion occurs. With our new model the wiring is enclosed in the frame of the trailer so no wires are exposed. Look at some of our competitor’s models and you will see some exposed wires at the rear of the trailer for the clearance lights. We use an additional aluminum bar that is welded from front to back to not only give more structural strength but to encase the wires so they don't get corroded.
Powder coated silver rims compared to cheap white rims that rust quicker.
3 yr Warranty with everything ( axles, structure, wiring etc. )
other companies only offer 1 year limited
- 3500lb Torsion axle with easy lube hubs for greasing ( not 1800lb )
- Stainless steel hardware
- Stone guard across front of trailer
- Ski tie down bars that adjust where the sled gets held down
- Pressure treated deck
- Fat boy snow tires 10''
- Aluminum safety bar
- Sealed in lights all around the frame
- Barrier between axle and frame to prevent electrolysis
- All aluminum construction
- 5 bolt hub
- Aluminum license plate bracket - compare this to cheap plastic
COLOR - Black / White / Charcoal
The bottom line is everyone you are going to see advertise/ talk to is going to say that they have the best trailer, all we ask is to make sure you are comparing apples to apples and compare the options we list above and the differences with our product with our competitors to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck.
Please give us call #1-866-885-2569
Our dealership is located just outside of London, West on Fanshawe Park Rd
( Please call ahead of time to check availability )