- On Kijiji since June 2014
- View poster's other Ads : Action Trailers
|Address||4728 Egremont Drive, Strathroy, ON, N7G 3H3
|For Sale By||Dealer|
ULTIMATE DEAL FOR AN 8' WIDE - 6'8'' INTERIOR HEIGHT TRAILER - MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK !
2017 ATLAS 8 X 14' cargo trailer $5399.00 OR Finance for $114 monthly w extra height to make it 6'8' interior
******* THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICE FOR THE QUALITY OF TRAILER YOU WILL GET **********
( GET THE BEST DEAL WITH ACTION TRAILERS ! ) - no hidden fee's either !
Compare specs and you will see we offer
Main Product Feature Differences:
- 16'' OC Roof, walls and floor cross members - (( STRONGEST CONSTRUCTION IN THE INDUSTRY )) others use 24'' OC floor and roof frame structure that isn't as strong and will not hold up as good to our Canadian Winters.
- Stainless steel door hold backs - sounds simple and a good idea to have, but others use plastic door hold backs that will brake/snap in the matter of 1 yr.
- RV Flush lock door upgrade on side door rather than a bar lock that rusts out and does not allow you to get out of the trailer from the inside like our flush does.
- Additional exterior clearance lights - there is over 20 exterior LED lights on this trailer - others have a dozen at best.
- .80 Aluminum metal roof cove- other companies use .30 which can buckle and dent with snow
Built in side door step for easier access in and out of the trailer - other models do not have a built in step at the side door
- LED lights all around the trailer with clear lenses - compare this regular incandescent lights and red and orange lenses
4 LED Interior lights - compared to 2 with most other companies
- 16'' OC wall construction with 6'' frame tube rails capped off. - other companies may use smaller 4'' frames uncapped and 24'' oc wall spacing
- Dexter 3500lb axles with 3 yr warranty
ALL AROUND CLEAR L.E.D Light Upgrade - Long narrow strips - Brighter at night, long life span and they also look sharp (Alot of our competition only offers regular incandescent lights or only upgrade to L.E.D tail lights, not all around with clear lenses )
3/8'' Birch plywood Walls with 16'' OC beams - Great for hanging hooks and shelves, but also provides a stronger structure - most trailers you see out there are only 24'' OC NOT 16''
3/4" Advantech Floor - Moisture resistant, does not swell up or warp like plywood. This floor is an engineered wood that has a warranty for 5 years by the manufacturer for commercial use, compare this to plywood like all the other companies out there (Plywood swells up and warps when exposed to water or moisture)
Undercoated Wheel Wells + Frame -
One piece aluminum roof with .80 metal roof upgrade. Most companies use .30 or .40 thick roofs, although with the large amount of snow we get in Ontario we upgrade ours to .80 so it will with stand the heavy snow load with out worrying about to shoveling off your trailer every snow dumping we get.
Caulking off the bottom trim so salt does not get in behind the trim and create electrolysis. If you look at most trailers out there you will just see the bottom trim screwed on, which leaves gaps where salt can enter and has no where to go. ( It's the little things like this that no other dealer does because it's time consuming and more expensive. Compare around and look for these features, we did and that's why we build our trailers to out last our tough Canadian winters and our competition.
- 3500lb Dexter Spring axles with 7,000lb GVWR + easy lube bearings + all wheel electric brakes
- 36'' Side access door with aluminum frame built within - not the cheaper wood frames that warp down the road as most manufacturers build
- Aluminum framed side access door - will not warp or swell like plywood ( competition )
- 1 Roof vent - air circulation ( very important, especially in the hot summer days )
- 4 LED - Dome lights w/ 1 wall switch - to see at night - alot of companies only offer you one light w/ no wall switch and they are not LED `
- 24'' Diamond plated stone guard - looks sharp but also protects from stone damage
3 yr Warranty + 5 yr on Advantech floor
What it comes down to is how long do you wa-t your trailer to last? A few years or a few decades - take this into consideration when choosing your trailer.
Also note we do accept all methods of payment ( Cash, debit, and certified cheques )
Please give us call #1-866-885-2569
Our dealership is located just outside of London, West on Fanshawe Park Rd
( Please call ahead of time to check availability )