- On Kijiji since May 2014
- View poster's other Ads : Bluewater Trailers
|Address||6517 Warwick Village Rd, Warwick, ON, N0M 2S0
|For Sale By||Dealer|
2017 ALL ALUMINUM Legend Thunder
Popular Option: Ramp Door $285
All Aluminum Frame
Roof Vent on 6' & 7' Wide Models
Bonded Aluminum Exterior
Integrated perimeter frame
One Piece Seamless Aluminum Roof
All tubing construction
3” top trim
Radius R/V Side Door With Flush Lock (6' & 7' Wide Models)
Spring Axle with Sure-Lube Hubs
12 Volt Dome Light
Aluminum Stone Guard
3/4" Engineered Wood Floor & Optional Ramp
L.E.D. Tail Lights
Aluminum trailers save you money in the long run!
• Steel framed trailers are usually covered in an aluminum exterior skin panels. When aluminum and steel touch in the presence of moisture and salt it creates ideal conditions for electrolytic corrosion (Electrolysis). Electrolysis makes the exterior panels appear to be disintegrating and results in big ugly holes in the exterior skins.
• In bad conditions this can occur within just 3-4 years!!!
• Replacing skins is expensive!
• Gives you a greater allowance for a heavier load
• Tows easier
• More fuel efficient
Aluminum doesn’t rust
• A rust free trailer looks professional and holds its resale value
• No undercoating necessary
Compare the Thunder directly to the competition (Neo, Lightning):
Over a decade of superior manufacturing, sales and service - Legend has been a leader in aluminum trailer manufacturing for over a decade. Bluewater Trailers started over 10 years ago manufacturing trailers, and still maintains their high quality standards in all of the products they sell today. Don’t take chances buying a “No Name” brand from a new dealer. They gain their learning experiences at your expense. Buy from the companies that the pros trust.
Stronger thicker frame – this is important because aluminum is prone to cracking. Legend uses a bigger, heavier main frame than the competition, with a square tube chassis.
The BEST fit and finish – No other manufacturer put so much attention into the little details that will keep your trailer looking and operating great for years and years. Come see for yourself!
Call or Text Bluewater Trailers at 866-956-4313
Come see us:
6517 Warwick Village Road
For a quote, additional photos, or information visit us online at: www.bluewatertrailers.ca
Or speak to someone on our sales team at
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturdays 9:00am – 1:00pm
Appointments available for evenings, even Sundays – call ahead to schedule.
Cash, Debit, Credit, Personal Cheques
Why buy used when you can get a new trailer for this price?
Perfect for motorcycles, ATVs, dirtbikes, UTVs, construction, contracting, landscaping, snowmobiles, general cargo.
Prices and availability are subject to change.