- On Kijiji since June 2014
- View poster's other Ads : Action Trailers
|Address||4728 Egremont Drive, Strathroy, ON, N7G 3H3
|For Sale By||Dealer|
DEAL DIRECT AND SAVE YOUR MONEY !!!
NORTH AMERICA'S LARGEST NEO DISTRIBUTOR
2017 snowmobile trailers - great prices for all aluminum models
Options to compare that our competitors don't offer standard in their price
- Stainless steel center door latches on both doors rather than bar locks - check out the pics we have posted
- Stainless steel door hold backs - not plastic
- Aluminum grab handle on rear door - not plastic
- 24'' Custom Eagle design stone guard compared to standard ( 12''-24'' plain stone guards)
- NEVER Adjust brakes on all four wheels
- ALL TUBULAR FRAME - no channel like other trailers offer ( walls, roof & floor )
- Front + rear ramp doors with spring assist std
- Flaps for ramp doors so theres no transition std
- Aluminum battery cover on breakaway
- Double spring assist on both doors rather than cheaper single
- LED lights all around, even clearance ( not just tail lights )Our NEW LED tail lights come with 20 diodes compared to 10 with all of our competitors
- 15'' wheels on our trailer compared to 14'' with other dealers
- 16'' OC Roof bows ( w/ one piece roof )
- Clear light lenses all around
- Diamond plated trim top to bottom on nose cap
- 2 LED interior Dome lights compared to only one with most others that are incandescent
- 3/4 Marine grade plywood flooring - much better than Advantech or standard plywood
- 2'' x 5'' Double hollow frame that integrates into the tongue - With this feature their is no bottom trim/screws to fall off ( as you see happening with most trailers ) + Having the tongue integrate right into the main frame provides a stronger foundation instead of the tongue sitting above the trailer box. Take a look and you will see a lot of manufacturers do not offer this upgrade standard.
Guide line for sizes
7 x 16 v-nose tandem axle = $7499.00 2 place
7 x 18 v-nose tandem axle = $8090.00 2 place
7 x 20 v-nose tandem axle= $8399.00 2-3 place
7 x 22 v-nose tandem axle = $8599.00 3 place
7 x 24 v-nose tandem axle = $8991.00 3-4 place
7 x 26 v-nose tandem axle = $9249.00 4-5 place
7 x 28 v-nose tandem axle = $9790.00 5 place
- ADD ALUMINUM WHEELS WITH RADIAL TIRES AND CENTER CAPS AS SHOWN IN PICTURES $130 PER WHEEL
- TWO TONE PAINT SCHEME WITH SLASH $275
- HELMET CABINET WITH GARMENT HANGERS $289
- FINISH INTERIOR OFF IN WHITE VINYL $24 PER LIN FOOT OF BODY
- UPGRADE TO ROUND TOP WITH 6'' ADDITIONAL HEIGHT FOR $22 PER FT OF BODY
TRAILER IN THE MARKET TODAY, TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE BENEFITS WE CAN OFFER YOU.
Feature - LED lights all around with clear lenses
Your Benefit - LED lights are much brighter and more efficient, which will save you money down the road and having a clear lens looks nicer and blends in with the trailer rather than the old school red and orange lenses you see on most other trailers now days. A lot of companies may try to trick you and advertise they have LED lights too, which they do but only the tail lights they offer. All their other clearance lights and fender lights are just the plain regular ones. It costs a lot more to upgrade all the lights to LED so you have no issues down the road with, so be-aware of some of our sneaky competitors and make sure you ask if they have LED Lights all around or just the tail lights.
Feature - Stainless steel center door latches
Your Benefit - Will never rust out like our competitors bar locks, the esthetic design is much more appealing than bulky hinges and cam bars. As well as a security stand point the bar lock is built inside of the door so its not exposed to the elements of the weather nor a thief trying to cut it.
Feature - Drop leg tongue jack w/ grease nipple
Your Benefit - Allows you to hook and unhook from the trailer alot faster than having to hand crank your basic tongue jack all the way to the ground. This upgraded jack also allows you to grease for longevity and offers a larger weight capacity.
Feature- 15'' wheels
Your Benefit - Offers a smoother ride with less bounce than other trailers that offer 14'', 15'' tires also offer a longer life expectancy than 14''
Feature- 16'' OC Roof bows
Your Benefit - More cross members on the roof allows the trailer to support more weight, compared to having the standard 24'' ON CENTER roof cross members like you see on other models advertised on the net. Since we live in Ontario we have much more snow than other parts of North America, which is why we beef up our structure to support the snow load, so you don't have your trailer collapsing in the middle of the winter with all your stuff in it. Which is why don't comprise to save money with 24'' ON CENTER cross members and risk that from happening. Please keep this in mind.
Feature - Screwless exterior panels
Your Benefit - Having screwless sides does not only make it easier to decal/sticker your trailer but it also gives a cleaner look to the whole trailers appearance. Why bother replacing popped/rusted screws every year, when you don't have to? Alot of companies put screws on their trailers to save cost, due to the fact the screwless exterior process is much more timely and costs more to build the trailer due to the 3M epoxy glue we use to adhere the metal to the frame and also the amount of time it takes to cure in the production line. Although the final product speaks for itself and is definitely worth it for looks but built for longevity.
Feature -Triple tube tongue
Your Benefit - Stronger structure which means less chances of cracking or breaking the trailer due to overloading (lets be honest, everyone usually does at one point) Compare this with over models which only have a single tongue sticking out or A-frame ( which means they don't have that center bar going through their trailer frame) This is just another way some other companies cut costs, which is something we don't do.
Feature -Aluminum front accent trim top to bottom
Your Benefit - This gives the trailer a unique sporty look and separates it from the rest of the crowd. It also protects the paint of the front nose from chipping off. If you look at other trailers in the market, they do not have this accent trim, its just plain.
Feature -Moisture resistant Rain block floor
Your Benefit - Not having to worry about the floor swelling or warping due to snow, water or moisture. Other trailer companies use plywood to save money, unfortunately plywood can swell and warp which is very common to occur were we live ( Rain Block/ Advantech flooring can upgraded by pretty much any manufacturer /dealer, although the kicker is you have to pay more to get it, where with us its standard.
Some standard specs that also come with our trailers
- Side access doors with corners cut on a 45 degree, not cheaply capped
- Ramp flaps for both doors come std
- 2 x 5'' Double hollow frame
- All wheel electric brakes
(2) 3500lb axles
- RV door with three aluminum hinges that will never rust ( most companies only offer bar locks with zinc hardware that rusts )
- (2) LED Interior light to see at night
- 4 hooks bolted to the frame standard to tie down light equipment
- Spring assisted front and rear ramp doors ( alot of companies only have the rear spring assisted, front is extra charge )
Please call #1-866-885-2569
Our dealership is located just outside of London, West on Fanshawe Park Rd
( Please call ahead of time to check availability)
"Why buy from a dealer who has a higher markup, when you can purchase straight from the distributor”