- On Kijiji since June 2014
- View poster's other Ads : Action Trailers
|Address||4728 Egremont Drive, Strathroy, ON, N7G 3H3
|For Sale By||Dealer|
2017 PRO STARR 8.5 X 12' HYBRID SLED TRAILER - REAR RAMP DOOR, STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE, SKI GLIDES AND BED MATS INCLUDED!
ON SALE RIGHT NOW FOR $5499 ( COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED - GLIDES, MATS, TIE DOWNS )
ONTARIO'S DISTRIBUTOR FOR SLED SHED TRAILERS (GET THE LOWEST PRICING ON ALL ALUMINUM SNOW MOBILE TRAILERS) NO MORE RUST & LIGHTER WEIGHT
Please read the differences between our product quality and our competitors, so you can compare the information on our models. Everyone in sales is always going to tell you that they are selling you the best trailer in the market, but here at Action Trailers we try to educate you (the consumer) to understand the differences between the product quality and features that our models come standard with.
It's worth your time to read the differences so you can understand that not every trailer is built the same
The main differences with our product is:
3500lb Torsion axle upgraded - compared to the cheaper spring axle
More aerodynamic design - less boxy look than most of the trailer in the market
Load Range D tie upgrade - compared to others than use only B & C grade,
Aluminum cam bars on rear door - not zinc coated that will rust
Our traction matts cover the complete floor - not the cheaper paddles that get ripped off easily and don't cover the complete floor for protection
Powdercoated silver wheels rather than cheap white rims
Stainless steel hardware on the rear door - compared to zinc coated hardware that rusts
Marine grade plywood floor upgrade - compared to chip board material that won't last as long
Additional 3 LED Lights on the rear of the trailer frame - compared to other models that just have the LED tail lights
Larger front access door to tie down your machines - this makes it much easier to tie down your machine.
6'' main frame rail on our trailer - compared to 3'' frame with other models
Integrated tracking down the full length of the trailer to adjust your tie downs for your sleds - compared to one screw hole that cannot be adjusted as seen with other trailers.
3 yr warranty + 10 yr on axles - compared to 1-2 yr warranty
- Smooth side panel upgrade – not corrugated like other units
- Triple tube tongue construction ( wishbone )
- Front tongue jack with swivel wheel to roll around easily – others charge extra for this
- Ski glides and traction matts are included in the price + installed for FREE – other companies can charge up to $400-$500 + for these options (you need them, so why not just have them installed from the experts - only for limited time )
- Side vent std
- Integrated ski tie down bars that adjust the full length of the trailer for versatility. ( other companies only use the cheaper welded on wing nuts which are not versatile )
- Upgraded front access door 60'' X 30'' ( compare this to 48'' X 20'' ) on other models. Having a larger door opening is great for easier access to tie down the snowmobiles & four-wheelers
- Stronger frame cap covers ( ours are 2'' x 1'') on the main structure compare to other models that only have 1 1/4'' x 1''
Our uprights are 1'' x 1'' as well compared to 3/4'' x 3/4'' ( little things like this make a difference in the structural integrity & durability )
(Our model becomes more universal with this feature for other trailering needs )
- 101'' Wide ( more room than Triton's model at only 98'' )
- Additional drip rail along cap - most of our competitors models don’t come with this and that’s why their caps leak
Wiring is one of the biggest issues with every trailer in Ontario. We get so much salt and calcium chloride on the roads that eat away at the wiring and corrosion occurs. With our new model the wiring is enclosed in the frame of the trailer so no wires are exposed. Look at some of our competitor’s models and you will see some exposed wires at the rear of the trailer for the clearance lights. We use an additional aluminum bar that is welded from front to back to not only give more structural strength but to encase the wires so they don't get corroded.
COLORS AVAILABLE - Black / White / Charcoal
The bottom line is everyone you are going to see advertise/ talk to is going to say that they have the best trailer, all we ask is to make sure you are comparing apples to apples and compare the options we list above and the differences with our product with our competitors to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck.
Please give us call #1-866-885-2569
Our dealership is located just outside of London, West on Fanshawe Park Rd
( Please call ahead of time to check availability )