|Date de l'affichage||02-avr.-17|
|Adresse||Saint-Lazare, QC J7T3H4
Afficher la carte
Back your car up with confidence and get an audible warning if a person or object is behind you! This is an OEM grade system, similar to what comes on many cars today.
The Precision Park 4000 is a reverse park assist system utilizing ultrasonic technology to detect obstacles behind the vehicle when backing. The system engages when the vehicle is shifted into reverse. Four nickel-sized sensors mounted into the rear bumper emit an ultra high frequency (ultra sonic) sound wave that is reflected back from an obstacle. When an obstacle is detected, the system alerts the driver with an audible beep that quickens as the obstacle nears and via the LED display that shows distance and location to obstacle. A feature packed no compromise reverse parking aid.
• Audible beeper has adjustable volume
• Visual display shows overall distance, plus range for each sensor
• Six foot detection range (adjustable sensitivity)
• Patented Dynamic Scan Memory technology minimizes false alerts
• Scan zone 60° vertical and 120° horizontal
• Versatile 9° sensors work in most applications
• Optional 0° (flat/flush) and 15° sensors
• Paintable ABS Sensors (0° & 9°)
• Analog system suitable for plastic bumpers