|Accident History Report
|Get CarProof Report|
|Address||Aneroid, SK S0N0C0
|For Sale By||Owner|
|Drivetrain||Front-wheel drive (FWD)|
|No. of Doors||4|
|No. of Seats||5|
Best, most relaible year for the TL 3.2 Type S!
One of the only ones for sale in all of Saskatchewan. Car runs and drives great. Fully loaded with every option available, including...
- Black, perforated, heated leather interior
- BOSE premium audio system with 6 CD Changer & Tape
- Steering audio controls
- 8 way power seats
- Digital Auto Climate Control
- Keyless Entry
- Command Start (though I don't currently have the remote)
- HID headlights
- Fog lights
- Traction/Stability Control
...and lots more.
The Type S package includes many sport and performance, as well as cosmetic and even luxury, enhancements, and is the absolute top trim available. Almost $50,000 new. Some of these features include...
- High Output 3.2L VTEC(Variable Valve Timing Electronic Lift Control) Honda V6 with 260 HP
- Upgraded, stronger, & much more reliable 5 speed Sport Shift automatic transmission(manual & gated shift options)
- Sport tuned freer-flowing exhaust system & intake, with 2-Stage intake manifold
- Sport tuned suspension
- Torque-sensitive power steering assist
- Sportier, firmer seats(though just as or more comfortable than my 02 base TL)
- Type S 17" Alloy wheels
- Dual chrome tipped exhaust
Before you ask, transmission fluid is like new, no sign of any wear or heat. Transmission shifts great.
As you can see in the picture, does have some minor damage, and does need to be inspected, though it was inspected in 13', so not long ago. I already bought the new rear bumper cover and taillight.
Priced to sell, and am in no rush to do so. I know I couldn't easily replace it for under $5,000 or more in Saskatchewan, but we just bought a house, are moving, and could use the money.
Must leave a phone number to call.
And please, folks, I don't care to hear your negative opinions and disrespectful comments. If you're not respectful, genuinely interested, and serious with cash, with no intention to lowball, then please don't contact me. I will just as soon keep it :)
I appreciate your understanding. May God bless you
Did you know that 35% of used vehicles have been in an accident, 37% of vehicles have an outstanding lien (money owed) and 17% of vehicles have been registered in more than one province or country?
CarProof is Canada's choice for vehicle history reports - a critical tool for when you are buying a pre-owned vehicle.
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.