|Accident History Report
|Get CarProof Report|
|Address||Halbrite, SK S0C1H0
|For Sale By||Owner|
|Trim||Premium Sport V8, top of the line|
|Drivetrain||Rear-wheel drive (RWD)|
|No. of Doors||4|
|No. of Seats||5|
A true luxury/sports sedan. The Lincoln LS, sister to the S-Type(share almost everything but the sheet metal, including engine, suspension, driveline, etc). And excellent on fuel(better than the V6, I've owned both, and better than the Jaguar). If you try hard enough, you can get over 40 miles per gallon (6L/100kms), but we average between 30 and 35. Car is in fairly nice shape for the age. Well maintained. No rust. We are the 3rd owners, all responsible adults.|
NOTE that the mileage listed is in MILES(can be changed to kms easily, but I prefer miles), about 275,000 kms, on the body, at least.
Car has had over $5,000 invested in the last few years, including...
- Rebuilt Transmission
- Cooling system
- Timing chain and components
- Water pump
...and more. This car is fully loaded with options, including...
- Cooled & Heated perforated black leather, front & rear
- 10-Way power seats
- Power pedals
- Power tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- 1 touch power windows(with Safety stop/reverse, your children can't pinch their fingers/bodies in the window)
- Power everything else
- Rain-Sensing windshield wipers(very handy in rain)
- Heated/Auto dimming mirrors
- THX Certified 10 speaker Audiophile Premium Audio System with amplifier(the first ever in a passenger car)
- 6 CD Changer in-dash
- Steering audio controls
- Cruise Control
- Digital Dual-Zone Auto Climate Control
- 2 Memory settings(saves steering wheel, seat, Climate, audio, and info settings for 2 drivers)
- Info Center(Displays all messages/warnings/vehicle info/fuel economy/etc)
- Electronic Park brake(works great, very easy to use)
- Parking Sensors(works excellent, can be shut off)
- HomeLink Universal Transceiver(for garages, gates, security systems, etc)
- Remote Entry(can be used to open windows on a hot day as well)
- HID (High Intensity Discharge) headlights, phenomenal light
- Fog Lights
...and much, much more.
Some performance and mechanical features include...
- DOHC 32 valve VVT 4.0L Jaguar V8, VERY reliable, almost 300 HP, enough power to challenge a Mustang GT, and still gets better fuel mileage
- 4 wheel independent suspension(handles excellent, but rides very comfortably)
- 4 wheels disc brakes
- Dual exhaust
- 17" polished aluminum wheels
- AdvancTrac Stability/Traction control, excellent in all weather
- SST 5 speed Sport Shift automatic transmission
...and everything I'm forgetting. You get the idea. They're a gorgeous car. This is my 3rd one, and I've loved them all.
Car runs like new and drives well. Suspension feels tight, and transmission shifts like new. Wouldn't hesitate to drive it to Texas.
Car is 13 years old, and has a few kms, so expect such. Car and leather has some scratches, some hail damage, though nothing drastic. No other real dents, no rust, no broken bumper covers or anything. Nice shape for the age.
Just passed the insurance inspection in Alberta. Alberta registered and insured, and in no rush to sell, just figured I'd see if someone would like to buy this great deal. I leave it insured in Alberta as its cheaper. Would obviously need out of province to be insured here. Shouldn't take much to pass either, but selling as is.
Please, serious buyers with cash only, and PLEASE leave a number to call.
May God bless you, and look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Did you know that 35% of used vehicles have been in an accident, 37% of vehicles have an outstanding lien (money owed) and 17% of vehicles have been registered in more than one province or country?
CarProof is Canada's choice for vehicle history reports - a critical tool for when you are buying a pre-owned vehicle.