|Accident History Report
|Get CarProof Report|
|Address||Lumsden, SK S0G 3C0, Canada
|Drivetrain||Front-wheel drive (FWD)|
|For Sale By||Owner|
|No. of Doors||4|
|No. of Seats||5|
2003 Supercharged Maroon Bonneville for sale, no gimmicks, no negotiating, you like you buy, clearance priced at $2000 cash or realistic close offer.
- just under 360k kms
- new transmission at 325k
- recent rad fluid replaced in spring 2016
- only premium fed to her.
- new stereo, cd, Bluetooth hands free w Sirius sportster installed for regular 45 minute commuter.
- couple of amps, caps, 2clarion subs and box included
- best anti-theft device ever! (Don't ask, will show at viewing)
- Heads up display
- due to some silly inquiries, tires 2 new in last 3 years. I only put 1 to 2 oil changes per year in last 5 years of owning.
- occasional gas cap light and stabilitrack warning since transmission replaced, was told sensor needs replacing, does not affect performance except for occasional beep warning lol.
Engine has no leaks I have observed nor advised of at regular servicing.
I am about to start driving wife's old CRV and she gets new SUV is only reason for selling, maybe an expanding family too :-)
I am not looking to beat around bush nor negotiate, you come see or like, or both and she's yours for $2000. I had no takers at $3000 but I will convince wife to let me keep for under 2k offers.
Winter tires available for another $450 if interested
**update** car is licensed again and in daily use, if u want to see let me know. 2 new pics
Did you know that 35% of used vehicles have been in an accident, 37% of vehicles have an outstanding lien (money owed) and 17% of vehicles have been registered in more than one province or country?
Click to be directed to CarProof’s website, where you can select and purchase a vehicle history report for this vehicle.
CarProof is Canada's choice for vehicle history reports - a critical tool for when you are buying a pre-owned vehicle.
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.