|Address||Vancouver, BC V6G1B9
|For Sale By||Business|
Koodo $48 5GB LTE Data + Unlimited Calling Plan - Easy & Cheap!! + GET $50 BILL CREDIT if you use our referral link!
Visit www.Koodo48Plan.ca for all features and procedure!
My name is Ben and I have been using this plan since few years now and I have set up few accounts each month via friends & family referrals. Now I am here to mostly help everyone and if you are happy with everything you can pay the $20 fees.
⏩TEXT ME on: (647) 695-0989
⏩My service fee is one-time $20 ONCE I have set up your account.
(professional quality service at fair and realistic price)
People say that they are "authorized" to give out this plan and that's why they charge $50-$100 for the service but that's not true. This plan is only available to residents of MB/SK but there is a way to get it for everyone and I have been using this plan for years and I have set up accounts for most people that come to me for free but now I feel like I should start charging them $20 to at least get the coffee money out of this! This is not my primary income source so I am not going to charge you $100 for this!
Below are the details of the plan:
⏩Koodo 48$/MONTH (direct regular price $95/MONTH!)
- Bring Your Own Device BYOD - No Contract !!
- UNLIMITED Canada Nationwide Talk and Text
- 5 GB OF DATA on Canada's Fastest 4G LTE Network
- Unlimited Picture & Video Messaging
- 3-Way Calling & Call Waiting
- Caller ID
- Unlimited International Text Messages
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (FAQ)
1. Why do I charge $20 where as other competitors charge way more?
- I am doing this for free for a while now. I am charging only a little to keep me motivated. I will never cut corners and I will spend proper amount of time to setup each account properly.
2. Do I offer koodo bill credit?
- Yes. You get $50 bill credit if you use the referral link we provide BEFORE you sign up and get a koodo plan. So make sure you get the referral link before getting koodo connection. It's optional and totally up to you if you want to use the referral or not!
3. Does this mean I cannot get customer support when I need it from Koodo?
- No. When there is an issue with their service or billing or anything, they solve it right away and even an email ticket from their website works like charm to solve any issue and they have never taken away my plan. If they do ask you why you have the plan, you can simply say that you are only in Manitoba temporarily and all your billing is done via your permanent address in Toronto or wherever it is on your file. So, you don't need to put any wrong details or address in your account. Everything is correct as per your real details as putting wrong details on Koodo account may reflect on your credit report as they do report to credit bureau. So, never put wrong address in Koodo account.
4. Can you keep same number?
- Yes you will always keep same number. We will help you port your number from bell telus rogers fido virgin wind etc to koodo in the end.
5. How long does the whole process take?
- From the day you get a new connection to the day your account is fully setup with $48 plan and porting takes up to 10 business days. Usually it's less but just in case billing date is after few days, it might take up to 10 business days.
For more details, visit www.Koodo48Plan.ca or contact us!