|Address||15 Rue Jean-de la Fontaine, Gatineau, QC J9J 2X5, Canada
|For Sale By||Owner|
- Need some extra chairs for those unexpected dinner guests? I refinished most of these during my retirement.
- Photo #1: A set of six primitive hoopbacks, second half of the 19th century, completely refinished and ready for your antique harvest table. Seat height is 17" and total height 34" ($750. for the set).
- Photo #2: Two reproduction pine armchairs flanking a Shaker style table (woops..., the table and the duck are gone, but the chairs are available @ $298. for the pair).
- Photo #3: Two continuous arm chairs from Victoriaville, Qc @ $298 per chair.
- Photo #4: Two pine reproduction chairs in the Mennonite style, $200. for the pair. Since the photo was taken I've refinished these in a lighter tone.
- Photo #5: A pair of golden hoopbacks, genuine antiques, turn of the 20th century. Four coats of old overpaint removed to produce the results you see ($200 the pair).
- Photo #6: A set of four pressback chairs with the Burning Bush motif. Reddish brown in colour ($498 the set).
- Photo #7: A set of 8 (count 'em) maple or birch side chairs refinished in a golden harvest colour. $998. for the set (less than half of what you'd pay in a store). This set could be expanded to 10 as I have available two more side chairs almost identical.
- Photo #8: Two not quite matching gunstock chairs, restored and refinished ($100 each on choice).
- Photo #9: This refinished farm table is made of oak, ash and maple. It has nicely turned legs. The surface dimensions are 40" x 42" and with two leaves inserted, it measures 40" x 62". Height is 30" on original casters. Closed, it accommodates four chairs. With the two leaves, it accepts six chairs ($398). Just right for the cottage or condo.
- Photo #10: A smaller size antique kitchen table in pine. The approximate dimensions: Surface 26" x 42" and height 29". When not eating, use it as a desk ($298).
- If you like early Canadiana Country Furniture, I'll be glad to send you my current photo gallery. Or check out my other ads.