|Address||Edmonton, AB T6R
|Job Offered By||Individual|
We are professional couple and looking for a caring, responsible and experienced live-in Caregiver for our children.
1.5 Years Old Boy, 4 Year Old Girl & Occasionally for my 10 year old son.
Vacancies : 1
Type of POsition: Permanent, Full Time
Job Duties are:
- Supervise and care for children in employer's residence and msut reside in employer's home
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children
- Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise
Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home
- Perform light housekeeping, laundry and cleaning duties
- Completion of secondary school may be required.
- Completion of a training program in child care or a related field is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to perform work is usually required.
- First aid certification and CPR training considered an asset
- Reliability, Flexibility, Organized, Initiative, must love children, trustworthy, punctual and bondable (Criminal Check Required)
We are a non-smoking household and definitely prefer a non-smoker.
Wage: $12.20 - 12.50 per Hour
Minimum 30 Hours and Over Time after 44 hours / week. Work Schedules varies must be flexible - Weekend / Days / Nights
to apply please send resume with cover letter & references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidate will then be contacted