|Address||Waterloo, ON, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
My daughter is pretty awesome. She's super creative, has bounds of energy and loves to dance. (See video attached - https://www.facebook.com/JaysonGaignard/videos/vb.510324048/10154659069009049/?type=2&theater)
With that said, my wife is equally as awesome and I want to give her some space to herself and want to take her our every once in awhile.
As of right now, we are hoping for two days a week (Wednesday and Friday) from 9am-4pm and also a weeknight from 4pm-9pm. However days / times are flexible and negotiable if we find the right person.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has previous experience in caring for children our daughter's age
- Has a valid license and access to a vehicle (in case she has appointments to go to while you are here)
- Has the energy to keep up with a kid on the go!
- Can provide references
- CPR-C training would be an asset but is not necessary
- Is available for the days we have listed
While you are at our chateau you will be responsible for her care - making her lunch, washing her dishes, folding and putting away her laundry and helping her to keep her room and playroom tidy. (Also dinner/bedtime routines for the evening on the one weeknight).
We are looking for someone who can be around long-term as this could possibly turn into a full-time position later on.
If this sounds like you, please apply!