|Address||North Vancouver, BC V7L
|Job Offered By||Individual|
NOC: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents helper (6474)
Job Title: Child Caregiver-Private home
Employer: Jen and George's Family
Our family is looking for a permanent, full time In-home caregiver, to care for our 1 child, 5 years and 10 months of age. We live near Lonsdale Avenue and Keith Rd. Public transit is available. Duties includes:
• Take the child to and from school and other activities.
• Prepare and serve meals to the child, prepare and pack child's snack and lunch.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
• Help child with homework and meal prep for the family.
• Perform light housekeeping, cleaning, wash and press clothing as time permits.
• Assume full responsibility in the absence of parents.
Secondary School Graduation or equivalent. One year full time paid employment or six months caregiver training or related field. Basic First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate is an asset but not condition of employment. Criminal Record check, Reference required.
Weekdays, flexible hours, to be determined but will give written schedule in advance. Be able to communicate in English. Initiative, Reliability and Organized.
Salary $11/hr., 40 hr/wk, MSP,WCB, EI, CPP, 2 weeks’ vacation leave and other benefits required by law. This is a live-out position only. Position open to all qualified Canadians and permanent residents, new immigrants, Aboriginal youth and person with disabilities. Employment starts as soon as possible.
We thank all the applicants, but only those considered will be contacted.