|Address||5463 Blue Spruce Ave, Burlington, ON L7L 7C5, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
We need a Nanny to take care of our 2 kids (6 year old boy and 3 year old girl) required as soon as possible.
- Supervise and care for our kids.
- Bathe, dress and feed (Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, etc.)
- Organize activities such as games and outings to provide amusement and exercise
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods
- Take kids on walks and outings as weather allows, attend play groups and/or play dates, participate in planned activities parents have approved
- Encourage learning through play and participate in play time
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Prepare meals for kids and clean up any cooking utensils after use, including drying and putting any hand washed items away in cupboards
- Ensure kitchen floor is clear of food debris after cooking
- Keep house tidy, keep kitchen surfaces clean and tidy, keep children play room tidy, general house tidy up
- Maintain a healthy environment in the home
- Assist with, or may be occasionally responsible for, meal preparation, laundry, washing dishes, running errands and other routine housekeeping duties
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must have experience working with children and references to support this
- Fluency in English
- First aid Certification and CPR training
We are looking for someone to begin working with us as soon as possible to allow for transition time for the children and nanny. Please email me if you are interested in this position and attach a copy of your current resume to the email Attn: Ravi Shahi and Mandeep Shahi. We will only contact candidates we are interested in interviewing.