|Address||Chrysler Crescent, Cambridge, ON N3H, Canada
First Five Child Care is a professional home day care offering quality early childhood education and professional behaviour consulting services. First Five Child Care is owned and operated by Miranda Burns, a highly skilled RECE, with many years of experience, with an undergraduate degree in child and family studies and a master's degree in applied behaviour analysis and autism. Miranda is also a devoted mother, following her dream to stay home with her son while offering quality child care and specialized behaviour services in a home environment for full-time working caregivers.
* Highly qualified and experienced staff. Miranda is a RECE with a B.A.Sc. in Child, Youth and Family Studies and a M.S. in Applied Behaviour Analysis and Autism. She is CPR and First Aid trained with a criminal reference check.
* Quality early childhood education and behavioural services offered; following the principles of ABA and Gentle Discipline.
* Practicing an emergent learning curriculum.
* Practicing an "Attachment Parenting" inspired model.
* Practicing infant sign language
* Nutritious meals including vegetarian and vegan meals.
* Cloth diaper friendly.
* Smoke free and pet friendly environment.
* Fully fenced yard.
* Minutes from the 401
Please visit our website at firstfivechildcare.com for a look at our current monthly menu and activity plan!!
** Currently filling space for children 2 + years of age
** Accepting families to be wait listed on an ongoing basis.
** Behaviour consultation services available to children 0-12 years.
Please contact Miranda Burns by phone or email to set up a meeting to discuss your child's future at First Five Child Care or visit our website to learn more!