|Address||Edmonton, AB T5M
Hello, my name is Carol and I decided to pursue my passion of working with children and open Auntie Carol’s Dayhome. I am an experienced teacher, mother, grandmother, and long-time child-care provider who loves working with families and children.
I currently have 6 openings with rates as follows:
- Infant (0 - 18 months) -- $800/month full-time, $45/day part-time
- Toddler (18 months - 3 years) -- $750/month full-time, $40/day part-time
- Kindergarten: half days -- $600/month full-time, $35/day part-time
- School-age: before and after school -- $500/month full-time, $30/day part-time
Healthy, nutritious, and delicious snacks and meals prepared daily are included in the rates.
I am flexible with scheduling and can work with each family's needs individually.
- Arts & crafts
- Reading, circle-time
- Dress-up, theater, imaginary play
- Learning activities
- Music, instruments, singing
- Outdoor activities, playground, rec centers
- Elementary-school teacher for 8 years
- Over 25 years of child-care experience
- Experienced mother of four and grandmother
- First-Aid & CPR Certified
- Police Background-check
ABOUT THE SPACE
- Bright and spacious dedicated childcare space
- Clean, safe, smoke & pet-free
- Carpeted floors, playmats, mattresses
- Age appropriate toys, educational games
- Private kitchenette and bathroom used exclusively by the Dayhome
- Access to nearby parks and recreational centers
Please call or email me for an inquiry or to setup an appointment to meet me and see the space in person!
Please visit my website for more information: www.auntiecarol.ca
Child care in Inglewood / Prince Charles / Dovercourt / Athlone / Calder / Kensington / Westmount