|Address||London, ON N6K5B5
Dear Parent, |
My name is Zari and thank you for visitng my ad.
At Little Pingu's Daycare, you can have peace of mind. I have a safe designated area for play and enriched activities. Your child will receive loving care while being challenged with hands on activities that stimulate and engage them.
I am passionate about children and will give your child the utmost love and care. My specialization is with early years and primary junior. I am presently taking some time off from professional teaching and am opening my home to you and your child.
I am a certified teacher with the Ontario College of Teachers and have completed my bachelor's of education at Althouse at university of Western Ontario.
What I will provide for your child (depending on age and learning ability):
- Circle time, with songs and stories
- Nutritious (hot) lunches and snacks
- Smoke/pet free home
- Fun, loving and educational environment to nurture child’s independent growth and development through sensory activities
- safe designated area for play and enriched work
- challenged with hands on activities.
- Physical activity (indoor and outdoor)
- playroom on main floor with large windows
-hot meals will be provided (breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack)
- 4 bedroom home which means each child gets their own room to sleep in.
-Full Time or Part Time spots Available
-references available upon request
$40 /day (2 meals and 1 snack included)
Please message or call me so that we can set up an interview and get to know each other. You can call or text message me at 1-519-701-0868