|Address||North Vancouver, BC V7L1R3
Salary: $11.00/Hourly , 40 hours
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent and live out work arrangement
Language: Speak, Read and Write English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School with First Aid
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474) Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home
Job Location(s) North Vancouver, British Columbia
Job Description: NEEDING A CARING CAREGIVER TO PROVIDE CARE AND SUPERVISION FOR CHILDREN IN MY HOME IN EMPLOYER’S ABSENCE, with the following duties;
• Oversee children's activities, such as finishing up homework
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children, pack lunches and snacks
• Take children to and from school, accompany to field trips and after school activites if parents are unable
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home in the parent’s absence
• Assist with, or may be responsible for doing children’s laundry, clean up after meals, and other routine housekeeping duties pertaining children’s needs.
• Supervise bathing, dress up and assist younger child in getting ready for school
NOTE: Commitment to longterm employment is an asset. Work reference would be required for those shortlisted for interview.
This is a live out employment arrangement.
Send resumes c/o