- On Kijiji since February 2010
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Brookstone St, Nepean, ON K2G, Canada
Welcome and thank you for stopping by my Bilingual Daycare.
I'm proud in providing care for more than 300 babies during my 20 years of experience, and I'd love to find the right child to join our small group.
I beleive that EVERY child has the potential to learn. Curiosity drive children to explore through PLAY. Play is the foundation in the developement of child's social, emotional, intellectual and physical health. In a warm, safe and nuturing environment, I focus that EVERY child learn self esteem, autonomy and self-discipline. But also learn that others are important too, my children will learn the valuable life skills of sharing, communicating, empathy, negotiation, fairness. How to work in a group dynamic, and how to make sure that their voice is heard while listening to other's as well. I feel that children who learn these skills early on are better able to move forward as adults, to be self sufficient and to be active members in their society. I also focus on educational activites, learning through exploration, imagination. I also encourage my children to take chances, make mistakes , get messy, have fun and Be HAPPY -:)
" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination point to all we might yet discover and create"- Albert Einstein.
Visit my website: http://www.lobnasbilingualdaycare.ca/testimonials.html
In my daycare we speak : ENGLISH - FRENCH - ARABIC.
Every child attending Lobna's bilingual daycare benefits from a program giving them a head start for learning both official languages.
- Hours : 7:00 am to 5:30 pm. Monday to Friday.
- A daily preparation of home made equilibrated meals including: Breakfast, Lunch and lots of snacks per day with Canada Food Guide in mind and Organic ingredients.
- Regular outings to GUS ESTE park and play ground right across my daycare.
- Separate room for napping time for toddlers between (4 months - 2 years old ).
- My daycare is insured against fire with State Farm insurance Cie.
- Alcohol and smoke free daycare, fully safe and child proof according to Ottawa City Worker. No swimming pool.
- A large and secure fenced backyard for a lots of fun and play.
- A large playroom full of fun and educational toys. Activities include arts and crafts, singing songs, circle time, puzzle, painting, reading stories etc.
- Receipts are available at the end of care period.
- Police Check and CPR/First-Aid are up to date and available.
- Certification in child care management -2009- in French.
- Health Certificate from my family doctor.
At the moment there are a few spaces available for all aged children. From 4 months to 4 years old.
SORRY PARENTS I DON'T TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE :)
- Week-ends as well as evenings Care are available for parents working odd hours or night shifts schedule, call for details.
For pricing or to schedule a meeting and visit my daycare, please
Call Lobna at 613-823-7853 or e-mail me. email@example.com
Visit my Website: http://www.lobnasbilingualdaycare.ca/testimonials.html
I look forward to meeting your child and playing together-:)