|Address||Peterborough, ON K9H
Are you a loving, gentle, active and health conscious nanny? If so, we'd love to talk to you!
A bit about us:
We have a sweet 1 year old boy and live in the north end of Peterborough. We are looking for someone to come to our home 3 days per week to love and nurture our child. We follow a gentle parenting approach - this means we respond to our child when he needs us, cuddle him lots and we believe in "connect and redirect", not punishments or time-outs.
We're really looking for a long-term, loving person to add to our extended family, in a way. We want someone that our child can bond with, who holds the same kind of parenting philosophies that we do.
What we hope you can offer:
- Play with and look after our child during the day
- Lots of outdoor play
- Prepare meals and snacks with veggies, fruit and meat
- Snuggle our little one to fall asleep for naps (we do not sleep train)
- Attend local drop-in groups so our kiddo can spend time with other kids
- Current CPR and First Aid certification is a must
- Bonus points if you have experience with Montessori, Waldorf and RIE approaches
- More bonus points if you have some type of ECE or teacher training
Please send us an email with your rates, some info on your experience with being a nanny, and what a typical day would look like in your care.
We look forward to talking with you soon!