|Address||Yellowknife, NT X1A1A7
Hosting an Au pair is a way to introduce your children to another culture from the comfort of their home, and at the same time gain much needed help around the house!
At International Nannies & Homecare Ltd. we are dedicated to finding the right fit for your family's needs. We work with partners across the globe to find you the best fit for your family. We have lots of great applicants available, that can start immediately - like:
Janine A from Germany
• 19 year old high school graduate from Germany who wants to study communications or childcare upon her return to Germany
• Can join a family October 1st, 2016 and looking for a 12 month placement
• Main childcare experience is babysitting cousins age 6-8 years, 4 internships at a daycare for children ages 3-6, and volunteering at a youth group for ages 6-11
• Completed a youth leadership course
• Drives 3-5 times per week and has had her full driver’s license since September 23, 2013.
• Intermediate swimmer, feels comfortable watching children around water
• Plays piano
• Enjoys being outdoors in nature
• Enjoys soccer, basketball, badminton, loves to dance and avid reader
• Works as a waitress
• Great reference: “I think Janine is a great candidate and I would highly recommend her. She is an honest, self-reflective and thoughtful young woman who will be a great Au pair and friend for your children.”
Isabelle J from Germany
• 18 year old German high school graduate who wants to study marine biology when she returns from Canada
• Looking for a 9 month placement and is available October 4th
• Main childcare experience is babysitting, and working as a camp counsellor
• Speaks fair Spanish and French
• Drives 1-2 times per week and has had her full license since Ju, 2015.
• Intermediate swimmer, feels comfortable watching children while they swim.
• Completed youth leadership course
• Enjoys riding horses, skiing, photography
• Loves art – drawing, painting and crafts
• Plays piano
• Worked in an office and completed internship at a photography studio
• Will work with up to 3 children ages 6 months and up
• Good reference: “I recommend Isabelle because I like her very open minded, friendly and optimistic way of living.”
Give us a call today at 1-800-820-8308 to find out how you can speak to these or other excellent applicants we have available.