|Address||134 Macgregor Crescent, Waterloo, ON N2J 3W9, Canada
Our health is the greatest and most important form of wealth that we have. The truth is that for every single ailment to human health, there is a plant-based counterpart capable of healing us. Learning about plant medicine can be incredibly empowering as it places control over your health back into your own hands. Learn how to make your own medicines- just in time for flu season!
In this workshop you will:
- Learn about some of the major health-related herbs
- What these plants look like and where to find them
- How to use them ( teas, tinctures, lotions, flower essesnces, cooking recipes)
- What they can do for your body and which illnesses/conditions they are designed to heal
-You will MAKE your very own herbal medicines! Options include: tinctures, teas, lotions/salves, and infused oils.
- Enjoy some delicious herbal teas and a healthy snack!
The Workshop will be taking place on Sunday December 18th from 2pm-4 pm
Workshop cost is35$ (No one will be turned away for financial reasons, please feel free to contact me if you are in need of a reduced fee). Bring a friend and get a 5$ discount!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!